No announcement yet.

Walken on thin ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay,hay,hay, that sounds pretty good alltatup im going to try that one thanks Tyler,And thanks Dutchman1 for all the positive energy it truly helps! Chow for now catch u on the flip lol
    Last edited by Potted; 11-08-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      All the good vibes from the forum comin at ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys round 5 is over, had a pet scan yesterday and no cancer top to bottom,totally eratacated,I still have to go for round six for any free radical cells roming around but I think I beat the s#*t out of this thing,fingers crossed! keep u posted as things come along one happy hippie here. Chow for now.lol Peace in our lifetime.

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Power of Prayer ! (and drugs) Grats Potted !

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Great news potted, get some rest my friend and enjoy this beautiful day.

• bluecanoe
      bluecanoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful news! Cancer sucks. Could be the cannabis that helped kick its ass. Here's to a long healthy life!!

thats fantastic Potted good news like that makes my whole week
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

S#~t, grunt this just dident make my day week or even year, IM ALIVE !!!!! I could be run over by a bus tomorrow it’s 100% better than being slowly devoured by cancer!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Potted, look both ways before you cross the street, ok? ;-}

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't mean you Potted I was happy for you ,I know the treatment leaves you feeling like a tank ran you over. I hope you feel like your old self soon

I say keep your head up and fight like hell my grandmother survived for over 30 years with multiple battles with cancer her final battle was lost not due to the cancer being to bad but her heart Being to weak for the treatment. And during the 30 years only the last 2 we're not easy on her, I say keep your head up! Take care!
      1.5x3x5 virtual sun grow tent
      Oppolite 315 LEC
      4" 190 cft. Exhaust with carbon filter.
      1 candy kush express using general hydroponics and botanicare
      1 candy kush express using advanced nutriants iguana line.

Both will be using hydrogaurd and botanicare sweet.

Comment

Sorry to here about your gram,she sounds like a real fighter. Is sure ain’t fun that’s for sure. Thanks Bono. Peace!

Comment

• Boco2017
          Boco2017 commented
          Editing a comment
          No I can't say it would be fun but I am glad that you are still up and kicking.

The bell is ringing for round 6 the last round ... ah shit here I go again I start feelen good just in time for another treatment.
        If I servive this one and a nouther pet scan I’m still glowing from the last one I will b cured??? So says the doc’s fingers crossed.
        the grow is going well the 4 autos are just starting to bud and the 2 haze split nicely after topping I will top again at 4 just keep on keepen on !!!!!!! Lol

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sending a prayer for healing your way 8-) .

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          You got this, dude! All positive thoughts for you!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Knock em outta the ring!!!!!!!

Round six done and done, now I can grow back some hair!!!! I feel weak but alive it’s going to take sum time to recover from this s#/t.
        I can’t wait to get back to life again,bin meaning to tell u all just how much it means to me u haveing my back,thanks !!!!
        I guess I can end this post now with much gradatude,as for the grow it’s doing quite well the autos are building nicely and the two hazes I’m
        doing the second topping today at four noids. What Can I say it’s been a wild ride. Chow for now LOL

Comment

Great news Potted ! Glad to hear you are back at it !
          Cheers Californiakid
          "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X