Walken on thin ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walken on thin ice

Or me and the big C. I don't want to harsh you're mellow but for bad or good I got the big C. I guess the good news is that it's treatable with chemo I was diagnosed with
    this about July 11 of this year.
    Been fighien like hell since than to keep me going.
    my docs.tried to fill me with opioids,I won't take them and told them that. I told them I self med with weed when home from the hospital ( for pain ) well my team came up with Dronabinol man made THC to treat me when needed.
    this stuffs not bad no highs and no lows just OK and if I want to pump it up smoke a bowl. I've no idea whats comming next but if it has to do with weed am all in. Lol

Hang in there, Potted . I, too, am fighting the big C, diagnosed back in April, 2011, and I'm still kicking.

When I was diagnosed, I took up growing cannabis and have been self-medicating ever since. The less opioids and other pharmaceuticals I have to put into my body, the better.

Yes, there's a chance that in my case the cancer is going to come back with a vengeance. If & when it does, I will continue the fight. What other options are there?

Comment

Have you guys researched CBD? What have you discovered? The more I read, the more I'm convinced that there is real, genuine, authentic curative potential with C cells...

And dear Potted you ain't ruining anyone's mood by keepin it real on this forum. We are here to support each other through what the hell ever is going on. I love the fact that so many people are open about their ailments and struggles here. Just love it.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I'm starting my fall grow inside as soon as I can get a run of more than two weeks with out going Back to the hospital for five or six days for another treatment unfortunate than wont b until the end of Oct. As for the strains as u know there are many to choose from white princess is the one I'm going to try next.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Just looked it up; looks good!!

Potted
        Since we ph our plants maybe you won't think I'm so crazy...cancer is acid loving. So if you alkaline your body cancer cannot live. My wife beat cancer without pharmaceutical or radiation. Apricot kernal (inside the seed/pit) can kick cancers ass too. Oddly enough it's illegal to sell in the U.S. but we can still buy apricots.
        Prayers for strength and a speedy recovery.
        Californiakid
        "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          That's great to know, kid!!!
          Last edited by alltatup; 09-01-2017, 03:14 AM.

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          There is also alkaline enriched water

Sorry to hear it friends . Not nearly the big c but I've got some stupid arthritis been using Rick Simpson oil with good results . U might check it out.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          red beard try some stinging nettle for arthritis in Europe it reduced arthritis meds by half so it will work even if you are not on meds for A you can get it at a heath food store that sell dried herbs make some tea and drink it 3 or 4 times a day

• bluecanoe
          bluecanoe commented
          Editing a comment
          tart cherries, either the juice, capsules or the actual fruit, The have to be tart, not sweet, but they help get the inflammation down. So does organic apple cider vinegar. My husband has arthritic gout like symptoms, not gout but some form of arthritis and he does the tart cherries and they seem to help. He also does the vinegar. Whatever works. Turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory, sprinkle it in your food or drink golden milk, almond milk, turmeric, honey and cracked black pepper heated in the microwave til good and warm.

Thanks fro the info it all helps me cope with this un real shit going on. Im not looking for any pitty points this just came out of the blue and hit hard. With out treatment the docs.say 8 mounths to live. What the f#%k???? I'm about to check myself in for round three of a six round fight.
        This is a hell of a fight just bobing and weaving trying not to let anything land clean. Rope-a-dope if u can remember the thriller.
        the first two round cancer won,but I came to fight and am not about to roll over and die...not me... Not yet any way I'll let u know the outcome of round three when and if I return. Chow for now

Comment

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Thinking of you. Hang in there Potted- knock it out of your ball park. You have much support!

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          P.S. the trustee wife,or is that my rusty knife is caring for the out side grow while I'm gone it's over 13 feet tall now

No worries Potted, Ali, let Foreman win a few rounds before he knocked his ass out , but sounds like you are a fighter too and your gonna do the same thing.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Good deal Potted, a 13 footer is a nice one. Is your plant close to harvest? ?
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            About 3 weeks away,buds are building nicely thanks

Potted you most likely know of this song, but a good many of the posters do not. "Walking on Thin Ice" is a song by Yoko Ono, released in 1981. She and John Lennon concluded the recording of the song on December 8, 1980. It was upon their return from the recording studio to The Dakota (their home in New York City) that Lennon was murdered by Mark David Chapman. Lennon was clutching a tape of a final mix when he was shot.

The best of luck in your battle. However we all have our expiration date. "Nobody gets out of here alive."

Comment

Never did like Yoko's voice,yea I know the song,I did not know that John was carrying that song when he got shot,interesting factoid.
            as for a expiration date I got nuthing stamped on the bottom of foot sayin BEST USED BY such and such a date!!!! I think I'll stick around just to see if pot becomes legit in my state.i sure would like to see it done in the whole country!!!! But I may not have that much time.tho it's coming sooner or later.

Comment

Yes John carrying the final mix of that tape was a very, as Jung would put it, "synchronistic event".

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Comment

As Rod Serling said this is the twilight zone

Comment

Best to you Potted

For you and all of us

The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
                  Water Curing Experiment
                  My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Thanks for the tune it helps, I just finished packing heading to the hospital today,see u on the flip side Chow for now

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X