No announcement yet.

Seeds From A.M.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to show my GWE family my little buddy, His name is saber. He is a rescue, He belonged to a elderly couple who are neighbors of mine, One night saber escaped their front porch and got ran over by a pick up truck, I happened to be in my driveway and saw the whole thing happen!! I scooped up what i thought was a dead dog and ran to the owners house. the elderly woman and i got in her car and went to the emergency vet, since saber was still lightly breathing. The emergency vet said they can try to save him but that it is a 50/50 chance and will cost 3200$ !!!!!! well needless to say the elderly woman couldnt afford it and was terribly upset. I could not let the dog die so I hesitantly put it on my credit card, ( the one that I just managed to get approved for an advanced limit, because i was planning on spending close to 3,000$ on a new grow setup, i was going to purchase the kind K5 XL1000, a larger tent, ALIEN RDWC grow system and all the extras. it took me almost 6 months to save enough extra money to be able to get my bank to approve me for a higher limit on my cc. I had to give them 1500$ cash as a security deposit to be able to have a 3500$ limit on my cc, and I was all set to start purchasing my new grow setup) Not even 24 hours after I received my new card in the mail, I witnessed Saber being hit by a car. It was really shitty to watch, and he is an awesome dog so i went ahead and paid for the lifesaving surgery. well out of shear gratefulness for saving her dogs life, my elderly neighbor asked me if i would like to keep him as my own. which i did. This was all almost a year ago now, 9 months actually, and I once again have my credit card balance down to 0$ so I am ready to start purchasing all my new gear.!! I will finish out my current grow with my current gear and then set up the new stuff!! i Know this really isnt grow related but I wanted to share this story with you guys. Since Saber brings me happiness every single day of my life, i feel like he deserves to be bragged about. I Love this dog, he bings me as much happiness as watching my plants grow.
    Last edited by stevenics; 10-05-2017, 01:24 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      So he just sleeps with his head on the table like that waiting for someone to give him a treat? He's hilarious!!! Looks like he has some chihuahua in him? I got two chihuahuas.

Here is some updated pics guys.

Comment

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Lookin awesome, steve!!!!!

you'll like seedsman, ordered gorilla glue, was here in 10 days, big seeds, don't no if that's a trait er what, them & the freebies are all growing strong

Comment

Yah I love seedsman, there's a picture in these s thread of a recent seedsman delivery

Comment

Pretty plants cant wait to see all them colas filled out
          DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
          250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
          current grow: feminized blue wizard
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

Comment

Jock horror in training to be this year's Christmas tree

Comment

Two of my autoflowers (Tyrone and lemon haze) should have been culled a while ago but I just let them keep going, the Tyrone is eight inches tall but very stinky with some pretty buds, the lemon is ten inches and has lots of hairs but isn't gonna produce more than a quarter ounce after dying. The rest are doing great, the black cream has dark purple calyxs and responded great to topping and training, as did the blueberry 420. Because the other two, Tyrone and lemon, were stunted, I didn't top them. But I can't wait to see what this black cream does. The rest (photoperiod Durban p, gsc xtrm, psycho and kush) are performing as always, fast growth, strong solid branches, and fast recovery time when cut. I've had to tie the Durban poison a few times as its the only hundred percent sativa, the others are hybrids.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• alltatup
                            alltatup commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You definitely have a jungle goin on in there!!!

I know right, that's what happens when you go from a 15by18 spare room to a 1mby1m tent, I started off with 4 photos and four autos and now there is quite a fee more, I haven't even shown pics of my clone bucket full of cuttings, or rooted clones that went directly into 12/12 with 350watt of cfls ten days ago. Not many people post on my journals, on gwe forum it seems like people prefer to post on people's threads that are having problems, I always make it a point to write nice things on people's forums cass use I'm genuinely excited for them, and help them off they ever ask, but if they don't ask that doesn't stop me from posting nice things on their threads. alltatup at least likes me. Lol.
                          Last edited by stevenics; 10-26-2017, 03:21 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• alltatup
                            alltatup commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Absolutely. I've noticed that many people are only interested in their own journals and don't visit others'. Guess that's just the way of the world...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X