Seeds From A.M.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Seeds From A.M.S.

GROWJOURNAL Durban Poison, Girl Scout Cookie XTRM, and Psycho. 400watt MH/HPS - 3*3 tent, 4" intake and 4" exhaust with charcoal filter, and ill be using the bubbleponics that NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside so very generously made available to the public. First time in Dwc , before this I was using autopots, which I still do occasionally. I DO WANT to hear your opinions. Journal Entry #1 ----> I recently placed a cash order with two different seed copanies, Nirvana and A.M.S. . I placed both orders online on august 4, 2017. I sent the cash payments via international registered mail on august 5 2017. Today i received the order from a.m.s. , but nirvana has not even received my cash payment yet!! so weird how the mail works. well anyway I ended up with three different strains from A.M.S. Durban Poison(regular), Girl Scout Cookie XTRM(fem), and Psycho(fem). Has anyone ever grown any of these three A.M.S. strains before?? . I will also be keeping a photo grow journal on googleplus . Thanks for any info !!!
    -SteveNics

Here is the link to the GooglePlus GrowJournal -----------> https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/MQ8PEE

my googleplus home page -------> https://plus.google.com/u/0/+SteveNics
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stevenics; 10-26-2017, 12:58 AM.

I ordered big bud from ams last year and I noticed the delivery was very fast

Comment

• stevenics
      stevenics commented
      Editing a comment
      How did they turn out?

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      It's was ok but I blame tht on me cuz I had just moved and didn't have a proper set up but I did cross the big bud with Afghan and have grown tht properly since then and the nugs are more like Afghan smells really sweet like licorice. the big bud has an awesome body structure. I was gana use ams again but there customer service never responded to my attempts to contact them so I said screw them

• stevenics
      stevenics commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, I had an ok experience with their customer service. I wouldnt call in outstanding but they were quick to respond and were on point with the info they provide. Everything went smoothly with this order so it wasnt like it was a difficult customer service call as far as they (a.m.s.) were concerned. However my experience with nirvana has been a little more in depth. since they have not yet received my payment, I have been bothering one of their customer service reps every three days to see if it arrived yet. , and they have been handling it awesomely! I have always had good experiences with Nirvana.

Hate to suggest this Steve, but it seems like Nirvana should have received your payment by now. Hopefully it shows soon. 😀
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• stevenics
      stevenics commented
      Editing a comment
      I know its quite frustrating. I did pay for the insurance for the package in case in never arrives, but they (usps) wont even talk to me about it until it hits 30 days from the sent day.

• stevenics
      stevenics commented
      Editing a comment
      Two days ago I went ahead and placed another order with a different seed company (seedsman) and this order I paid with BitCoin and I chose the track package add-on. it cost 17 bucks but it seems well worth it, I have been able to track nearly every leg of the journey of my package once seedsman sent it. also they included a shitload of free add ons. even tho nearly every seedbank does this, ( i just got five free psycho fem seeds from a.m.s.) i have never been given as many free seeds as seedsman added on to my order, we'll see if all of them arrive in the package. if they do it will be 31 free seeds in total.

• stevenics
      stevenics commented
      Editing a comment
      CHECK IT OUT. GOT THIS EMAIL FROM NIRVANA LATE LAST NIGHT AJ Nirvana

to me

Nirvana Shop

Hi there

I have some good news! It seems we were finally able to find the order form. It was printed in pink ink, correct? It was on a separate pile of papers that was overlooked. Your payment arrived on 16 August 2017 and your order was shipped out on the same day. So your order is well on it's way to you

We hope your order arrives swiftly and safely!

Yeah I agree ,that's pitiful.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Well good news then ,nice.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• stevenics
        stevenics commented
        Editing a comment
        i know right, the dude checked to see if they misplaced the envelope five separate times and kept telling me it hadnt arrived yet....then i get that email that says they had it the whole time!!! jerks. still love Nirvana seeds though

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        At least they owned up and didn't pawn it off as someone else's mistake. Let us know if they hook you up with any "compensation" freebies.

• stevenics
        stevenics commented
        Editing a comment
        yah true, Nirvana has always been good, if they were to give me anything it would be credit on my next order, but since the only real problem was that they didnt remember that they had already filled my order and mailed it out, i probably dont really deserve any free shit.
        Last edited by stevenics; 08-30-2017, 10:04 PM.

my cloning bucket.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool! Did you make that yourself?

• stevenics
        stevenics commented
        Editing a comment
        no i bought it, but it is super useful and would definitly be easy to make for people who would rather make their own stuff!!

delivery from nirvana!!!!!!! Jock Horror Fem
      Last edited by stevenics; 09-01-2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice they came

Psycho Fem sprout

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like that clone/sprout pot!!! They all look quite comfy.

• stevenics
        stevenics commented
        Editing a comment
        they love it, clones , seedlings, and seeds alike. This bucket is the fastest seed germination method i have ever used.

this is the Delivery From SeedsMan that I got on the fifth of august. That means it took ten days to get to me from the date I placed the order. I paid by bitcoin and ten days later I got the package, it came super stealthily!! cant wait to see what these AUTO seeds can do. BTW..........I only paid for the 5 packages in the bottom of the picture, everything else came as part of different promotions, I got the most free stuff for the bitcoin promotion, 8 free seeds for paying by bitcoin, I ended up with 30 of them for free!!!! gotta love seedsman!!

Comment

here is a pic of the first nug harvested from the bagseed i grew over the summer.

Comment

Hey guys, glad we are back. gotta love GWE. i will be posting picture updates today, there is a bunch.

Comment

The large contAiner has the 3 photosensitive plants, Durban poison, GSC XTRM, and psycho, and the one in the front left is an kush auto. The 4 in the smaller bucket are Tyrone limited, lemon haze, black cream, and blueberry 420. They are autos.

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              They look awesome!

Ill be posting more pics in a couple hours when the workday is over, looking forward to hearing everyones opinions and etc. Happy growing!!!!

Comment

Here is some updated pics. The seedling is jock horror, the small white bucket are 4 different autos, the large storage crate has 3 photo period and 1 auto.
              Last edited by stevenics; 10-03-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Check out the Funny looking preflower on the Durban Poison, all these pics are of the same node. what do you all think?? female right?

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's a little too soon for me to tell, but I just went through pulling 3 males out of a grow box, so I believe that you will know it if you see pollen sacs forming; they're unmistakable if the grower is keeping an eye on it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X