No announcement yet.

St.Buds grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok just an update had a little bit of ph issues mostly on 2 out of the four and one of thos two more than the other but i pulled them out for a flush and took some pics

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GREAT-LOOKING plants, St.!!!!!

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u! I think I'm my biggest critic

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful plants!

Looking good buds.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Hey St.Buds, man o man, they coming on strong aint they, their looking great.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Thank u all for the kind words I was upset cuz they were so pretty before but you guys are right as long as I fix the issue they should be just fine

Comment

they are looking healthy
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank u all tht lime green had me bummed out but oh well cant always have a grow go smoothly

As much as we would like to reach perfection in the grow room ,sometimes we screw up and try to hard.lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha very true this time it was cuz I rushed to fast to water with nutes but it had to be tht way tht day

Just a real fast update I will take better pics in about 4 days when I water next. ph has been readjusted. two of my plants started needing help being held up so I got bamboo sticks cut them and drilled multiple holes so I could make a custom tomato cage to fit each plant using my plant twisty ties.
          Last edited by St.buds; 12-05-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Oh forgot the pics I took

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are some mighty stout looking buds, you got there StBuds, strong healthy looking. Nice.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              YES!!! Looking quite phat.

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank u d.a.a.s.69 they smell pretty dam good when I pull them out too and thank u alltatup I'm hopen for them to fatten A lot more they got about 3 weeks left

So i pulled out one plant to look at today cuz I had 30 mins. To kill and I think I'm nearying the start of the time to flush. So 1. I'm looking at my buds and seems at least 70% hairs are curld but my trichs are both clear and cloudy so I'm thinking start flush in two days and watch from there. Your thoughts? I'm going for all cloudy maby a little Amber. 2. I'm not in a hurry to harvest how do I no my buds are done swelling this is my first time useing topping and lst and i just dnt feel my nuggs are as fat as they should be. Is this just the pictures or does a natural grow plant have a fatter one cola by nature? I want really be able to compare yields tell i dry. Ur thoughts would help a ton my mind always races at harvest time Intel I finally no I'm harvesting that first plant lol. Here is the one plant I checked today I have 2 other tht have bigger nuggs but I still feel the should be bigger

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning StBuds, if your after larger buds, if they are still swelling up they are still growing an they aren't ready to be harvested yet, that's why you don't get in any hurry with them, the last 2-3 weeks is when they get huge. I'd wait to see some amber before you start to flush, by then they will be much larger an harder. Good Luck with them,but they will get lots larger if you wait a bit.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice looking plant st.buds

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for responding the strain is my own creation so I can't really look up the info the seeds are from a skunk mother and seem to carry her trates and that plant flowers in about 8 weeks it's almost been 10 weeks since the flip to 12/12 so I count tht at 8 weeks of flower I defnetly want the highest yield possible so I guess I'll be waiting a few more weeks for thos Ambers to show

Nice grow, St. Buds! I know It's not your first rodeo so you know the harvest mantra... patience!! 😉 They look like autos, are they? I am growing my first autos now and all I have read and heard is how fast they grow and finish but waiting for a photo to finish can diffently test your patience!! Somebody here posted that's one of the things they like about autos, they grow so fast you don't have a lot of time to lose patience!
            DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
            315 LEC
            6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
            6" Carbon filter
            3- 6" fans
            humidifier
            temp and humidity gauge
            5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
            FF trio nutrients

Comment

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              These r photo plants but I really wana try my hand with some autos seems tht now a days they just might be the way to go i see fat nuggs on autos here wth only 60 65 days total that's crazy only problem is i cross and grow my own strains to save cash and I dnt no if I'd be able to do tht with autos

• PuravidaC
              PuravidaC commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice, squat photos! Great training!!! I'm anxious to see what kind of yield I get from autos. Have been very pleased with photo yields but waiting 4 to 5 months... 😂

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank u! And I'm very interested in your comparison on yields vs time I think I would enjoy harvest sooner

St.buds I've seen regular auto seeds. So you can still cross your own to produce seed.
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh I see what you mean I could just buy reg autos and go from there but I'm really tired of that twice as manu plants to hopefulky get the number u want and wasten nutes for years and an just now geting used to most my seeds being fem
              Last edited by St.buds; 12-14-2017, 09:59 PM.

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              Autos show preflowers really quick. So you wouldn't have to waste too much time and nutes waiting for the sign. But I hear ya. I only buy fem autos so I don't have to wait and see.
              There's always colloidal silver.!?

• St.buds
              St.buds commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh I did not no there pre flowers showed early thanks for the info I defnetly plan to get some autos when I have the cash

So i found a couple Amber on two plants but still a lot of clear and cloudy so I'm liking I'll start my flush in a few days cuz I really can't see them taken 2 more weeks but we will c. Peace!

Comment

Started the flush today

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow, just gorgeous!!! Now clean up that room!!! ;-}

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                Hahaha merry Xmas!

• Tika
                Tika commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah..Clean up is the 7/8. The oh shit part

I will take better final pictures in about a week

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey St.buds, looking nice, main thing is harvest them when YOU like it ,not everyone else, you can't please everyone, but you can please yourself, take a few samples if you need too, and harvest when you like it best, only thing is if you harvest too early YOU want like it. If your seeing some amber it want be too long a wait. Good job on your grow, happy harvesting.

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                I will harvest each plant at different time I look at the pistols and for mostly cloudy trichs a few Amber and tht is were they r right now so after a week of flush I will be looking at the trichs again

hey Buds Merry Christmas what I have found with Autos is that There Great, I grew some outside last summer and the yields were really varied ,I had one that produced 1/2 ounce and one that produced over 400 grams wet, still have some left, good stuff
              My inside autos I'm still trying to dial in with procedures ect.ect.I have harvested 2 plant from inside both produced over 2 ounces , Right now they have slowed way down I think the cooler temps in my cellar are the problem ,the ambient temp. in cellar are between 60 and 66 ,little cool hope this helps

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I've found that they vary in the time to harvest some 60 some 65 some 85 , I went with growing them in soil because I couldn't figure where they were in their life span to add what nutes they needs so DAAS suggested Kind soil gave it a try and been using since, just phed water , Iv'e been having issues with temps in my cellar with it in the teens outside my back cellar is in the low sixty's ,and the Autos have slowed way down, I'm working on a solution to that but its not and easy fix, well its really a cost issue lol.

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah OJH, its this cold ass,weather an low humidity is what's slowing them down, especially if you got young plants, its hard to grow young plants when the conditions ain't right. I'm ready for everything to warm up again, spring time, where they can grow like their supposed to, I love those autoflowers but I hate to waste good seeds, if the conditions ain't right.

• St.buds
                St.buds commented
                Editing a comment
                85 days still isn't too bad from seed to harvest. I wish I had the cash for the kind soil maby one day I understand the cost issue very well and I hope your temps warm up for u soon so u can get your garden dialed back in. I'm haven some issues getting my seeds to sprout up out of my coco cuz of the weather it's pretty frustrating

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X