THC Detection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THC Detection

Got a question on THC detection in urine. Is it the same taking the oil as smoking in the length of time that it takes for it not to be detected? Thanks for any answer.

It is determined by the sugar/ fat content of your body and the Frequency you intake thc

Comment

I tested positive for months after some legal problems several years ago. Depends of frequency and amount smoked in addition to how hydrated you are when tested.
      Current Grow: seeds in July 3rd, 2017

7'x6'x8' custom built room w/ exhaust and carbon filter
      3 (1 not in use yet) 600w IPower dimmable MH/HPS

Top Fed DWC Bubbleponics
      GH Trio, Hydroguard, and GH Ph kit.
      Strains: all Seedsman, all Feminized, all Fast.
      2 Cinderella 99 x Blueberry
      1 Power Africa x MK Ultra
      2 Big Nugs
      Training: Nebula's modified manifold technique w/ LST as needed.

Comment

Yup it depends on how much you smoke but i dont think there is a difference between smokeing eatting or vapping the oil once thc is in your body its hard to tell took me 8 months to piss clean last time i was on probation shit was horrible
        DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
        250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
        current grow: feminized blue wizard
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a student on probation a few years back, and it was hell for her. F___in' medieval laws...

Thanks for the info,am looking forward to a urine test coming up,lucky maybe its in Nov,I did pass 1 about 8 months ago and flushed with sure jell a day or to before and took vitamin B-12 to help with the color.It helped me then but you never know the next time. Thanks again

Comment

So here's what I do to pass...
          drink a lot of water the sooner you know when the drug test will be the better
          and drink pickle juice..
          if they ask why it's clear say you generally just drink water or your on a diet lol although they may look at you like your guilty it's not a crime to drink water
          if they tell you to stop drinking water and drink soda or whatever tell them that is a crime.. can't force someone to drink unhealthy liquids

Comment

Be serpriced I've never failed one and just drank the pickle juice some of the times.. I generally never had a question asked though so..

Comment

Pickle juice don't work where I go , maybe 40 years ago it did ,but now that I remember it didn't work back then either.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• Daskahn
              Daskahn commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not a heavy smoker and I do drink a lot of water too.. and pickle juice is mainly vinegar which helps with hair and other health things.. and I was always told the healthier you are the quicker you pass it through.
              Although I'm guessing your talking about heavy smokers which pickle juice alone wouldn't help..
              a
              friend willing to pee for you who doesn't smoke and isn't pregnant would work

A friend willing to pee in something for you maybe a condom

I would buy something like "go number 1" or "whizzenator". Its synthetic urine sold online or in head shops. It's the only sure way to beat a urinalysis. Hope that is some help.
            Cheers Californiakid
            "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Someone you know that is clean an using their urine is the only way to pass unless you can pay whoever you are giving your sample to keep their mouths shut.

Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

• PRIMO
                PRIMO commented
                Editing a comment
                Then they call with the results, & tell you you're pregnant

• Aloner
                Aloner commented
                Editing a comment
                ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​

This is my sure fire way to pass a piss test. it got me into the army and every job in the USA that I had to piss for.

go buy a pint of white vinegar drink it fast it's going to be fuckin nast.
              Drink lots of water enough to make u piss in the next 10 min.
              Piss once to get the shit out of your system.
              d
              Drink more water the next time u piss it's that 1 u want.
              take from the middle of your stream never the start or the end.

It works for me every time. But is hard not to puke.
              It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Thanks for all the infor I am sure they will help.Just remember Don't bogart that joint my friend.

Comment

I drink a drink of applecider vinegar and honey everyday and wonder if I increase the vinegar in it will help in that. I am leaning toward asking my wife if she would help. This is just for a checkup of blood and urine for health reasons but you can never tell what else they might look for.

Comment

Most doctors don't care if you smoke or not.. only like Medicaid I think does.. but if it's just a general check up a non Medicaid/Medicare doctors won't check for that

Comment

My situation is that it is for the Veteran Administration

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X