No announcement yet.

THC Detection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thc is in the fat cells that line your bladder. Exlirs that flush your system, dilute your urine at best. Anyone can drink excessive amounts of any liquid and urinate a time or two before taking a sample, and provide a diluted specimen. Risky and a spectrograph will show a false reading (fail). Synthetic urine. Not very cheap but very effective. Just my experience.
    Cheers Californiakid
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I have been reading about a product called Sub Solution. Has anybody tried it or know anybody who has. Thanks for any input

Comment

I haven't tried sub Solution but when it comes to passing a test, this urine review had almost all the information. Passing a test after smoking is really a problem and I always get nervous while waiting for result. Good thing we have synthetic urine to help us when we are in trouble.

Comment

There are various ways, some can help you successfully pass the test even after several days. Well, there are already very important various factors, your lifestyle, weight, age and so on ...
          There are also various tricky ways to increase the chances of passing the test even in 24 hours:
          - drink a large amount of water in the metabolites before the test;
          - there is another dilution method, but it is more complicated, I used the information from the site: https://thcdetox.biz/story_5.html (not advertising);
          - use detox kits;
          - replace urine, but now it is not always possible to implement it because of the stricter rules for the test;
          - natural withdrawal of toxins (through proper nutrition, sports, do not eat fatty foods).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X