The Pipe/Bong pic thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pipe/Bong pic thread!

The big orange one Named CHARZARD! I wish i would got the one that came apart and was a little smaller tube with double peculators but hey what ya going to do.. and the smaller bubbler type one with the double perc is amazing also!

Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

🌱 I keep breaking my glass bongs They only seem to last a few months each. I'm just so clumsy and we have wooden floors, so every time one gets knocked over it's done! Right now I have a tiny blue one that has been able to survive a few falls! 🌱
      (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

🌱 Jeg, I use bongs because I feel like it's easier on my throat and makes the weed feel stronger (especially if you grind it first). Doesn't a little pipe like this hurt your throat and get ash in your mouth? I'm always looking for something that's more portable, but I'm struggling to find a piece that's comfortable to use. Right now I use a Bukket bong when I'm on the go. It's basically a plastic portable gravity bong, and I like that it prevents the smoke from getting everywhere (it holds all the smoke in until you're ready to use it), lets the smoke cool first before you inhale, and no ash gets in your mouth. I just wish it wasn't plastic! I'm sure that's not good for you. 🌱
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

• berrypilot
          berrypilot commented
          Editing a comment
          🌱 How do you keep ash from getting in your mouth? When I've used those in the past, I feel like I start getting tons of ash after a few bowls, and the whole thing has to be cleaned before it's good to go again. Do you clean it often? Or is it just the actual construction of the pipe that makes the difference? That makes sense as I once used someone's glass pipe (it was a big, hefty pipe), and I barely got any ash in my mouth even after we did like half a dozen bowls.

Also, you can get little pipes like that at gas stations where you live? That's pretty neat 🌱

• berrypilot
          berrypilot commented
          Editing a comment
          🌱 Haha, I think the problem is I smoke more than most people! 🌱

• Inuart88
          Inuart88 commented
          Editing a comment
          agreed on the smoke hit 5 ounces last month and just started smoking last month when harvest finished bongs make me want to keep smoking i sat on the couch last night and realized i was smoking for 45 minutes straight while watching forensic files with the wife .. needless to say we were baked and feel asleep!

Mostly just bongs ,one hitters an doobs till i got tuned on to mini Bubblers absolutely love it . Nice smooth, cool hits that get the job done right. Nice piece for your arsenal.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

In the past_ long time ago_ I just smoked joints_ regular size_ not the spliffs they have today. Then I tried a bong and liked it, but I like the larger ones that really aren't portable. A friend recommended I try a portable vaporizer that does both flower and concentrates. So I did. With the flower the draw takes effort and is not very substantial. I do prefer the taste experience of using the vaporizer though because the flavors are enhanced because there is no real smoke or particulate material, no real combustion. Does anyone have any recommendations for a portable vaporizer that provides a good draw, is for flower only, has a battery that lasts and isn't more than $200? I'd appreciate any ideas or comments, Here's to good times! Oh yeah_ and since I grow my own and don't make concentrates_ except dry ice hash if that counts- just a flower vape will do fine. What exactly is a mimi butler? just a small bong or a small bong with something extra? Excuse my naivety please_ :~)
          Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
          liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

OK, mini bubbler is what I was asking_ dang spell check!
            liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

My upstairs collection, lol. My glass pipe is downstairs.

My daughter brought the double chamber to me the other day when she found it in a box as she was cleaning up the sun room. I bought that for my wife back on her 18th birthday, many moons ago. I damn near cried when she found it, I haven't seen it for so long. Unfortunately haven't found the bowl/stem or the center plug and tube. I need to look ans see if I can still find replacement parts.
              The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
              Water Curing Experiment
              My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• GanjaGed
                GanjaGed commented
                Editing a comment
                It's about 30 years old

• GanjaGed
                GanjaGed commented
                Editing a comment
                The toke-stone is about the same age

Stem plus plug is an easy find bring a picture or bring it in to a local headshop and go through the parts.

Comment

• GanjaGed
                GanjaGed commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea, if I still lived in a civilized State, lol. Out here in the frozen corn field wastelandsI'm sure I can find them online, the closest thing we have to a headshop is the corn cob whittling knife section at the local Ace hardware...

I'm sure I'll find some online when I get to looking.

• GanjaGed
                GanjaGed commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm not a politician, I inhale

Yeah ZigZag your right pretty much right bout Bubblers being mini bongs but they are much easier to tend to. I still like the old Fatty myself when around friends.Where I live you don't ride around with your pieces in your vehicle cause the Gestapo STILL tears your vehicle apart , especially if your an old man with long hair , even if you got 4or5 Grandkids riding with you.
              Cfls for a week or two
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Bum Deal_ we can get the same penalties as DUI drivers if they think we are "intoxicated" though proving that I'm thinking would be more difficult and subject to individual interpretation by the badges, but I hear they are producing "breathalyzers for weed". I'm not a fan of people driving when they shouldn't be either but am not a proponent of enforcers being able to make decisions that are open to personal interpretation or bias. Thanks for the pics and all_ bring back memories of old_ I think I might try one of those bongs with the double chambers for home!

Comment

I used to make pipes in high school shop class! My dad found them and threw them all away!

Comment

I had a nice one i made out of a coconut and bamboo that worked like a charm to.
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	504.4 KB
ID:	112340 July 4th 15% discount at 420 Science; gotta love Grav Labs a whole lot!! Just ordered it.
                      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's called an upline bubbler: I can't wait to take it for a drive!

• Sonnyhad
                        Sonnyhad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wanna hear how this upline thing works! Please, inquiring minds want to know

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sonnyhad It is an awesome little mini-bong. Of course it packs a wallop, but it feels good and solid in the hand, and a little weed goes a loooooong way. A friend who likes to vape couldn't put it down.

these are some of the stuff I have now, all needs to be cleaned but I use the Blue one in front for hash then I smoke dobbies most of the time now when I was a kid we made a bong out of a 1/2 gallon JB bottle with a large lug nut wrench for a bowl called it killer the bowl would hold a 1/4 z. had some friends over one time and we didn't have any smoke so we were sitting around the table blowing this cork out of the bowl to get closest to ceiling cause we were bored and my dad came up to see what we were doing he stayed and played this new game with us for 1/2 hour lol
                      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X