No announcement yet.

The Ganja Ged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow go away for a few days and all kinds of fun stuff happens good morning GG how you feeling
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Mornin' OJH. I'll know better after my Neurologist appointment today. I'm gonna have him put me on a new drug that we've been discussing the last few appointments, and I suspect an increase and/or more frequent dose of Dopamine. The current dose has been less effective over the last month or so.

Otherwise just enjoying the plants and the grandson!

Hope life is good in your corner!
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Pretty much as expected, new Med for cognitive function, specifically memory, increase in both dosage and frequency of the dopamine. Also bumped me back to every 6 weeks from every 3 months, probably until we see how I handle the new med.

He was gonna give me another injection for the headaches, but decided to wait until next appointment after I almost fell during my walk for observation. Every appointment I have to go through a series of observation actions so he can determine progression and how the meds are working. The walking portion didn't go so well today, lol.

Even though I'm very open about my use of cannabis with all my Dr's I don't smoke or anything before an appointment, which always makes things worse, but I'm about to fix that shit right now!

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          GGed, do you have a cannabis strain that helps with the headaches?

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          I've found for my headaches pretty much anything that's been decently cured is beneficial. Poorly cured makes it worse, chlorophyll I assume. Higher CBD seems to do best. I'm really excited to work with the Candida strain. I'm hoping that blending it's flowers with something like White Widow or any high THC strain will let me find a good ratio of CBD/THC for different uses.

Blue Dream has worked pretty well, which is usually available but I'm at the whim of the underground and I'm not really "connected" out here so it's really whatever is available.

But that's coming to an end, lol

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I love blending strains! You get some real interesting differences that way, and it's like you have more choices available!

Waiting for seedlings to break ground is the worst time for me as far as growing.

OMG it's been 18 hrs, 27 min, 42 sec and nothing is above ground.... Did I mess up?! Are my seeds bad?! AAAHHHHHRRRRGGGGHHHH

What a silly boy am I.

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

Comment

Nice tune Ganj.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            TY DAAS. I love sharing music, glad you liked it

never heard of greg holden before good tune I will have to check more of his stuff. so I was at a powwow this last weekend and this guy had a service dog (dogs are my favorite) so I asked if I could say hi to the dog, it had my old unit badge on its back , so I asked if he was with the eighth Marines , he was 40 plus years and thats the first time I met someone that was in 1/8 like me. Turns out we lost some of the same friends in Lebanon. sad day that was. If I wasn't raising my kids alone I would of gone back when that happened. I enjoyed talking with him but it made me sad to remember the fallen, You know I can't remember if I took meds but I remembered them
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• Californiakid
            Californiakid commented
            Editing a comment
            oldjarhead100

Thank You for your service Sir. May the burdens be light on your heart my friend. God bless.

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            Cali said it just right. I can't really add to that, except thank you also.

Candida pops her head out first!

Northern Light is a close second, right at surface level

White Widow is working on it, lol

Wonder Woman has me wondering where the hell she is, rofl.

Buds in the tent are firming up really nice. Not gonna be the biggest haul ever but mission accomplished moving from the mini grow to a tent and bringing plants to harvest. That was the main goal, to make sure I wasn't to far off track. I think the soils got between 1 and 3 weeks. Hard to tell because they're ripening very fast. Hydro's are gonna be a week or two behind. Which is fine even if strange.

The Ganja Ged Thread
          Water Curing Experiment
          My E&F System

Comment

They live!!!

The Ganja Ged Thread
            Water Curing Experiment
            My E&F System

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello babies!!!

the girls are back in town and if they wanna grow you better let them lol

Comment

• GanjaGed
              GanjaGed commented
              Editing a comment
              Love me some Thin Lizzy!

8/2/17

Candida is up and open and green! Those tiny little first true leaves are so cute.

Northern Light is up but the cotyledons are still closed. Her color is a bit off Hopefully she'll open up and perk up in a day or so.

White Widow and Wonder Woman haven't broken through yet but they both have a healthy tap root, so they should make an appearance soon.

Turned on the 300w LED at 32", Replaced solution, no change

This is actually the first time I've started a grow with this set up. It'll be interesting what if any differences I find. while not so much for this grow I am working on some root development things I want to try. This grow I want to see how well the plants utilize the space in the smart pots with no "training" If it's ok then no reason to do anything, except maybe try and see if I can get faster development.

As soon as they're all up and perky or when I decide to run with what is and scrap the others, they'll go into the FnD tray and see what we can do

Flower tent is progressing nicely, buds are firming and growing, trich production is going good, pistils turning color. One thing though, for some reason the DWC has changed from trending up in PH to trending down. I'm not sure why, but the plants look good as do the roots so I'm not overly worried but keeping an eye on things for sure. Wish I had some silica to raise PH instead of using the PH Up. Soon though, I should have the full line of what I'm going to use on this run in about 2 weeks or so. Damned paydays, lol.

Well OJH made a Thin Lizzy reference and yesterday would have been Jerry Garcia's 75th birthday so this seems appropriate. Phil Lynott and Jerry Garcia here's to you boys!

The Ganja Ged Thread
            Water Curing Experiment
            My E&F System

Comment

Oh yea, today is the 80th anniversary of the Marihuana Tax Act, the beginning of federal prohibition.

The Ganja Ged Thread
              Water Curing Experiment
              My E&F System

Comment

Ok I officially hate this damned disease... yea like now I hate it but it was ok before, lol.

Checking the babies this morning and lost my balance, ended up smashing the White Widow.... Popped the damned seed head right off the tap root... bah!

Wonder Woman is right at the surface now so the question becomes, hold the 3 back a bit and pop another Widow or run as is? I think just run the 3 as it'll give me more room in the 1 tray and I still will have 2 THC and 1 CBD strains.

I really wanted to see all 4 together to compare growth etc. to better pair the strains for 2 strain grows

Any thoughts?

Every silver lining has a touch of grey

The Ganja Ged Thread
                Water Curing Experiment
                My E&F System

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry to hear about your accident, are you ok??? You didn't hurt yourself did you? Not that I don't care about the little WW who lost her head, but I care way more about you!!!

You could pop another WW without much problem, just use a germination pad if you have one. When I set it at around 84, those babies pop up fast!! Or you can wait. Whatever suits you!!! Just be careful and compensate for the loss of balance in a safe way, ok? Like sit down to do stuff.

There's no human life without silver linings and touches of grey: I always say to my students, You are old enough by now to realize that life is full of the most amazing, miraculous joys and the deepest, most painful sorrows. I believe that the essence of what it is to be human is to weather both the joys and the sorrows with equanimity. As for hating your disease: that's ok, just keep some compassion and patience in the mix.

Pop another seed brother !
                I'm with tats...you ok? No knots on the noggin?
                Seeds are easily replaced there's only one of you.
                Cheers
                "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Thanks for the concern, I'm fine just a wounded ego and some piss-off over the plant, lol. The falling is new, within the last month or so. I've actually fallen about 3 or 4 times in the last month, month and a half. My Neurologist upped my Carb/Levodopa and prescribed a new med ( to help with cognitive issues ), so we'll see how that goes. I guess it isn't really new but new recurring. I had a span of time a few years ago where I was falling all the time, even had an ambulance ride and a day in the hospital from falling outside the bank. Back then though I hadn't been diagnosed. That's when I started using a cane, lol. I only use it outside but I may start using it around the house now

FINE! new White Widow is in a Rooter Slave drivers, forcing sick old men to grow more weed! I'm blaming you all when I end up with more fine fine smoke then if I hadn't re-popped.

I should be fine straight into the Rooter yes? Or should I actually paper towel and/or soak it?

The Ganja Ged Thread
                  Water Curing Experiment
                  My E&F System

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    GGed, I watched the best movie last night about a snowboarder who suffered a traumatic brain injury and how he and his family dealt with it after he was out of the hospital. We all love and respect you just as you are; DO NOT let pride goeth before a fall, because you DO NOT want to be laid up in some stupid ass hospital because you were too proud and self conscious to use a walker.

• GanjaGed
                    GanjaGed commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What movie?

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "The Crash Reel": it's about Kevin Pearce, who was about to compete in the 2009 winter olympics but had a bad accident. He now runs the Love Your Brain Foundation for those with TBIs. http://www.kevinpearce.com

I mentioned the film yesterday because in the aftermath of his accident, the film reveals how Kevin thinks he can go back to snowboarding just like he did before, until he finally recognizes how he has changed from the TBI and that he can't do what he did before. It was a really beautiful film and I thought its lesson about coming to accept limitations was really well done.

You shouldn't care at all what others think of you; the point is to AVOID FALLS cuz like I said yesterday, you don't want to break bones and end up in the freakin hospital. Take every caution you can to take the very best care of yourself. Hate the disease; embrace and defend yourself!!!!!!

I go straight to the rooter and use the heat pad. They pop quick. Glad to hear you are keeping them in pairs.
                  "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• GanjaGed
                    GanjaGed commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Done!

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, what he says.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X