Topics on Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topics on Google

I just Googled about 1000W CMH lights. Interestingly, my recently posted topic about my lamp being 1000W not 300W was in the first 10 hits.
    Has anybody else Googled something and then see a topic they posted here?
    Is that a function of this being a pretty sophisticated site? Or is Google just that good?
    I found it a little creepy actually.

The site has to include no-indexing tags to keep Google (and other search engines) from indexing it. Maybe not a bad idea for a forum that encourages discussion of activities of varying legality.
    My first grow

Comment

I thinks those are your suggested results. You are linked to this website so it gains priority. Never wonder way google knows exactly what you are looking for even if there are tons of places or things with the same name... to me it is kinda scary

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        It's profiling even happens at the grocery store,Scary is the least of it I feel like I'm being herded or trying to be controlled. I got to wonder about the future? Now that's scary!

Scary to me to 9fingerleafs.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

It has been kind of Freaky Deaky that all the social media sites, interweb shopping and Google spider and store info from your computer/electronic devices to make you a better consumer. There's no privacy on here, but how important are potsmokinghippyies in this day and age?
        Freaky Deaky examples.
        #1)someone calls(a stranger) my phone, with 24 hr Facebook suggest them as a friend.wtf
        #2) search for items on Ebay/Amazon, immediately all the ads I see on other websites are related. I can't go anywere without being suggested a hood/ballast or bulbs.
        #3)Google is pay to play, keywords are bought by company to drive your to them, once your "tabled" your in a advertising Loop. Directed towards useless shit over and over again or/and #2. Google is listening.
        these places know way too much about your privacy so once again if you don't want anyone to know don't post it, search it, or use it.
        great topic this one gets my blood pumping. Rrrrr
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I never give permission to site to share or use my info but that doesn't stop them I agree its scary, but who want's to screw with a bunch of old hippies, I bet we are on lists all over. My question is this if we know that they can do this, what are they doing that we don't know about. I figure their watching all the time so every now and then I stand turn around and moon the camera on the computer bet they like seeing a big old hairy ass lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Getting ads for something I searched on Amazon for, is why I don't do that any more. Also, there are some things I just won't buy online for the same reason.
            It can so hit retail. I bought a guitar from a national company. For months I got ads for the same dang guitar online. Like I want TWO identical guitars.
            Just wondering any anybody experienced that level of um, "watchfulness" by corporate types. And then there is the NSA.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X