No announcement yet.

New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate the info I got rid of the male. Only ones left are my three girls. The first one in the pic is growing all types of ways.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They look so happy in their smart pots!! ;-}

Lol yes I'm more happy they are in their smart pots. Not having to worry about transplanting is amazing. The other two are taking off fast and growing everyday. Is it ok that they will be in flowering stage for so long? They grow outside so it'll be awhile before the days get shorter

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They already switched to flowering, so the increasing length of the dark hours is what triggered them. They are fine doing their thing unless it gets cold, starts raining like crazy or something like that; then I'd say move them inside and put them under lights for 12 hours and in total darkness for 12. Did you get a tent setup?

Unfortunately I was not able to get the things I needed. I'm a little concerned about the light schedule of my plants. They seem to be flowering very well but they are on my back porch and I have these mini solar lights dim but still light? Why are they flowering if there's some type of light by them?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They won't stop flowering, but they might become "hermies" or exhibit both sex traits. If they do that, and produce pollen, they will fertilize the flowers and you will get seeds and a lower quality bud. That can happen when they don't get total darkness during the flower phase.

The pic doesn't do it Justice but man the bud sites are looking dope. I bring them in at night to get their 12 hours.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Porcha, She looks fabulous!!! You are a good momma!!!

Thanks😁😁😁 one of my plants are sick with something other two are doing well

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Show us a picture of the sick one baby girl

Something is eating through the leaves I drenched it in some neem oil and hoping for the best. It's away from my other two plants

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      You diluted the neem oil right? and got underneath the leaves too?

Just an update on my plants. First three pics are of my main girl. Other two are my other plants. I'm curious if on my main girl at the top will it turn into one main bud or stay a bunch of bud sites. There's at least 20 bud sites on my main girl. Anxious to see what will come of them.They are all doing well.
    Last edited by Pmoe90; 08-26-2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I think I jinxed myself as I took a little closer look at my main girl I saw something that concerns me greatly 😣😣😣 did I just loose my best plant?? It looked like it was doing so well. This is a sad day

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully those are just swollen calyces. Keep a close eye on them... if a pistil pokes out of it you're in the clear. If others start to show up in bunches -- not just one here and there but in bunches, like grapes -- it's gone hermie. From what I see I think you're good but do keep a close watch.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I also think they are calyces. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!!!

There are only three and a couple have pistals coming out of them. I almost had a heart attack. Why do they get swollen?

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a good thing!!! They get swollen cuz they fixin to make seeds!!! but since they aren't pollinated, they will just make a lot of the sticky icky instead.

So she looks ok to you guys?

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, she does. Have you spent any time on the forum looking at other folks' plants? That will help you to learn more about how the plant develops.

I haven't seen anything really I could only find a few

Comment

Yes Aloner I see 5 they are all underneath different bud sites. Weather it was a good idea or bad I took one off just to see the pocket was filled with liquid.

Thanks alltatup for the link.

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Still keep watch but it sounds like you're in the clear!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope it helps a little!! The more you learn, the better your weed is gonna be.

Can you guys tell if these are indica or sativa. Just curious. The 3rd small one is hard to tell. It's the most potent in small

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Most potent????? You aren't smoking it yet, are you? They are nowhere near done!!

I see some sativa characteristics, but they are probably hybrids because very few people grow pure sativas.

Here are three bud sites at the very bottom of my plant. How likely are they to mature well?

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        It depends on how much light they are getting.

Ok I'll make sure they get the light that's needed. I meant the smell was potent.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        That's good if they have a nice, strong smell. That's the terpenes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X