No announcement yet.

New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porcha: I strongly suggest you get a BlueLab pH pen along with it's two solvents and hydrating solvent-online. You need to know your pH of what ever solution of nutrients you use each time even if it is plain water so you can make the appropriated adjustments for your medium (what they are planted in). .I personally do not care for the GH drops because they are in accurate in the color schematic (some folks disagree) I'm firm on it.
    along with Alltatup-it would be good to know your medium,(what brand of good soil?) nutrients ?and lights? in one statement so your helpers ( this forum can chime in with more answers than questions. Everyone wants every grower to be successful...
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Right now my plants are outside. I just moved them to solo cups. They are on day 11. They look healthy just not as fast growing as I would like. These are the two things I found on Amazon to give a try. They get watered once a day they get plenty of drainage and plenty of sunlight. Only two plants are showing the yellow leaves on the edge the others are doing well just still small. I read somewhere that on day 8 they should be flowering quite a bit and mine only have about 6 leaves. Im starting a new batch of seeds in a couple of days just to see what happens.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They aren't "flowering" right now; they are in the vegetative stage.

Today marks two weeks from planting my seeds. There was a little ph problem that was corrected. The ones that were effected seem to be coming back ok. They are still going slow but for the most part look healthy. My question is should i toss them or just see what happens?

Comment

They are growing so slowly. Usually at the two week mark they should have way more leaves and be biggier. Was just wondering if they were just taking their time or something else was wrong

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Porcha, sometimes we don't know why some plants take off and others are slow. As Nebula reminded me once, sometimes it's genetics and we can't do anything about that. Give them the time and patience they need, and you might be surprised by how they reward you!! I always do my best to accept each plant on its own terms.

Maybe a start to a female? Going into week 3 so not sure

Comment

🌱 I think in this case it's just the green leafy stipules that grow right next to bud sites. But looking good! What does the whole plant look like now? 🌱
          (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

It's starting to grow faster. They all are doing well. Let me know what you think. This is week 3

Comment

Here they all are

Comment

🌱 They look healthy overall, but one does look pale and droopy, which is a sign it may be getting overwatered (either too much water at a time, or watering too often). More info on yellow seedlings here, in case any of that helps. They seem a little small for week 3, but not anything that unusual. If they're getting bigger every day, you're in a good place! Congrats on growing some cannabis plants! 🌱

Comment

You are right I was watering to often. Trying to fix that problem thanks for the feedback!

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lookin much better, Porcha!!! First grow is always a HUGE learning experience.

About a week or so ago I planted new seeds just for fun. Plants are fine but in two of the cups there are mini plants growing. Tried to get the pest pics I could but any idea what it could be? The first one is tiny but the second one you can see better

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A weed, but not a WEED weed--just a weed...

Will it effect my plant?

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not once you get rid of it!

Lol ok I'm on it. These are the next two to get transplanted. Is it just me or do they look stretched?

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Drawing on my limited experience, I would say they look a little stretched, but not terribly so. I did far worse with my seedlings! Plus since yours have been outside I'm guessing the stems'll be stronger than mine were at that size. When you transplant them, just bury a little extra stem -- problem solved!

• berrypilot
                    berrypilot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    🌱 I agree! 🌱

I have 3 plants that have this white stuff on it. I saw on the GWE site that getting a towel and whipping them off would help but nothing is coming off. I've checked underneath the leaves and there are no bugs so any ideas would be appreciated. Also should I move these away from my other plants?

Comment

🌱 Is it possible you have thrips? I almost feel like I saw a wormy looking larva on one of the leaves. 🌱

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X