• Show
Clear All

Ok thanks appreciate it

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      U go girl!

Lol appreciate it. Ima just leave them be and see what happens. I'm ordering seeds this week. I'm either going with the dwarf so i don't have to worry about size or auto flowering. Either way I'll know what to do and what not to do. Appreciate all the help and support y'all are to dope

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you! I am going to do a micro grow in my small grow box next round. Are you going to keep them outside or get a light for them inside?

I've done so much research today it's crazy! I'm going to keep mine outside just let them go. Ima fall back just a little bit feel like I watched and worried over every little thing. So I'm just gonna see what happens. I also looked for seeds today. I'm tossed up between: Bubblelicious Autoflower

Wonder Woman Feminized

Aurora Indica Feminized

All are able to do well indoor and outdoor. Right now I can't afford to grow indoor and sense no one really lives around me I'm able to grow in my backyard. All three see amazing. I'm ordering from Nirvana. Even though it's late July I think I can get some good results.

I'm defiantly going to follow your micro grow. I did some reading on them. They seem like something I would try once I get a handle on the basics.

I do believe once the school year starts I'll be able to afford an indoor grow. I work for a collage so the school year is when I make my real money. I'm excited to start a new grow and looking forward to seeing yours take off

Comment

It's a girl!!!!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, momma Porcha!!!!!

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Yessss!

Just an update on my plants. So far 3 boys and one girl. The other plants are to young so i can't tell what they are yet.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey girl, what have you done with the males?

I've been pretty busy back at work so right now they are in my garage not sure what to do with them yet

Comment

This may be a dumb question but. Why would there be pistols coming from the top of the plant? I figured they'd show up on the bottom but I didn't think it was done growing upward.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Pmoe90; 08-02-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Porcha, the pistils emerge from the new bud sites; wherever a bud is forming, you'll see pistils emerge from the tiny calyx.

So far this is my only girl. The pic doesn't show how tall it is but it's getting tall. My question is, is there any way to get it to grow out instead of up? I've read up on lst but not sure how to do it on my plant and i don't wanna mess up my only girl

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          The one plant of mine that I topped (twice) is short and bushy vs how tall all my others are.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Porcha read the article on LST over on GWE.

I went ahead and bent down the main stem that way the new bud sites can get a bit more sun. The ones tward the top are growing nicely just the lower ones are a bit small. Hopefully it'll be ok

Comment

• Pmoe90
          Pmoe90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it normal that I only have one main branch? I get that bending the plant will get more Bud sites growing. Do i keep it like that for just a certain time or for good? Does it look ok? I didn't want it super tight. I read up on super cropping and I just don't think that is for me. So hopefully where I placed the bend will do something for me

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Porcha, when you bend to the side like that, you allow more main bud sites for form. Because a potential bud site--actually two of them--forms at each leaf node. So when you bend it over, the other bud sites--not just the top one, do get more light and grow straight up. You may want to pinch off some of the bud sites so each one has a little more room to grow.

Well didn't take to long

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Just you wait until those bud sites start developing!!! ;-[} Good job, Porcha!!

I can tell they are growing quickly. Appreciate you guys being patient with me. I tend to over think everything i do when it comes to these plants. Just glad they are reacting well.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          We ALL do that!! ;-}

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait, you're not supposed to overthink everything? I've been doing it wrong this whole time!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Aloner Yes, we are!! I think all the passionate growers are type A personalities in this realm of our lives, and we SO want to get it right and produce the best bud on the planet. I get really worried I'm gonna produce mediocre bud.

I just hope I get some type of bud out of my first grow. I feel I'll settle down once i see my plant fill in. Right now In my head my plant is not growing. I'd like for it to be more bushy than tall. Hoping this bending technique helps that out. Also dope to know I'm not the only one obsessing over my plants :-)

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you do, too!!

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          It absolutely will get more bushy. I had to bend three of my plants over because they were getting way too tall. Mine were a lot older than yours so I had to supercrop the main stems. I did the first one 2 weeks ago and the other two yesterday.

You should probably notice a real change in growth in less than a week.

Quick update. Here's a couple pics of my main girl. I think she's doing pretty well.

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good -- and flowering! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be smoking your own bud in no time!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          She looks happy!

Appreciate it guys! Instead of me throwing away my other plants I got rid of 4 and kept 4. Now that I'm back at work I was not able to go pick up the other 4. I did yesterday and out of the 4 i got THREE girls and one male. Thinking about keeping the male for seeds. The plants smell amazing. How far should I keep the male plant away from my females? Right now it's just sitting alone across the yard.

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds awful risky to me.

Ok think I'll just take the male and either get rid of it or move it to another location. Here's a couple pics of the other two plants. One has that powder stuff so treating with neem oil and hoping for the best.

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          If you want to make seeds, you'd be better off making your own feminized seeds. That's something I plan on trying in the future.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Porcha, I'd say MOS DEF get rid of the male!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X