No announcement yet.

alltatup GROW 4: Blk Dom, WW, C99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours are so frosty , how many weeks into flower? Mine ar getting buds and stretch but not that frost! Beautiful.
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That is strictly the genetics of the C99 and the WW. I've never grown anything so frosty before. The three strains are at different places in their flowering process, so I figure another month maybe for C99, but I'm not sure. It could be longer... And it usually is...

daaaaaaaaam! thats lookin sweet teach

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Little micro grow ;-}

Those girls are beautiful ATU
    Current grow:
    Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope its still love lmao dont try me imma keep inturupting if i have to lmao

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Graff420 ok ok, my heart and soul are full of love, awe and respect for my plants and the entire process, and yes, I do talk to them and say good morning and good night my beauties.

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      You gotta allow yourself at least some of the credit!

Just because u never grew anything like that before doesnt mean u didnt this time.. just means ur getting better an better each time, the couple people i let try mine have noticed a huge difference... so they say.. i still think its not very good, maybe im just to judgemental of my stuff i dunno.. but they are looking quite beautiful!!
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, thanks blazed, they are beautiful indeed. I guess I'm a little crazed with the sativa girl right now, like I SO want her grow to be over!!! And my perception is skewed, because SHE has been so difficult, and it just seems like these four beauties are just growing themselves.

alltatup did you see a picture of your plant in this weeks tutorial still looks amazing
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I did and she's in flush right now. I harvested lower branches over weekend. Yummy!!!

Hey alltatup read your grow they look very lovely.. few questions.. you started with a 2.5 g cooler, I started with a 30g tote reduced to a 10g tote for better nute utilization.. I started with 5 seeds like you, also dropped to four my reasoning was number 5 never shredded the shell and I didn't make it in time to save her.. but anywho I'm using a 400w mh two weeks into flower but I'm really struggling with space.. they are so bushy.. atleast 5 overall colas are receiving "shaded" light I'm thinking about adding another light(400 hps) which will make heat a real problem, going back to the 30 gallon which will increase nute requirements or try to stick with what I have and hope they have enough space any advice pic below
    Last edited by Daskahn; 07-31-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Daskahn, You are right at the point where you can do a really productive floral defoliation, but at this point I don't think you'll be able to train them. Nebula talks about the defol at the third week of flowering here, see if this helps you figure out what to do (you can scroll down to Defol in Flowering Stage):
      by Nebula Haze Introduction to Bud-Based Defoliation What is cannabis defoliation, and why/how does removing leaves from a cannabis plant increase yields?

NOW IN MY OTHER GROW: I started out with four plants in my big growbox, and finally decided that I'd be much better off letting the lead plant take over the entire box (which she did, big sativa), so I pulled the other three plants. Boy did I feel stupid at around $18/seed. But it was my first time growing such a beast.

So, do you need to maximize the grow space by defoliating and lollypopping? Can you separate out the main colas you want to keep and maybe let go of some of the other colas to give the keepers more "personal space"? Or do you need to let go of a plant? Know what I mean? You have to figure out which strategy will maximize your harvest.

Subbed...... Beautiful trichome production. What week of flowering are you at now? Strange question, but to compare to my own grow, what size are your pots in gal? You're using soil?

Comment

• Capncanna
      Capncanna commented
      Editing a comment
      We find indica or hybrids help the most. Berry white I just got is great also Bruce banner. We find whole plant is key even lo cbd. Decarb , lecithin and defrac coco oil "mct " seem to be the keys. She's 2 years in so we've done lots of experiments. It's so different for everybody. What she takes knocks me down, and she never even smoked a joint before she got sick. Now I'm the lightweight , finally!
      After 3 back surgeries I was on opioids and anti depressants for 10 years. I finally got off everything 6months ago. Took 3 months , and it was not such a mental game, I microdosed all day then big dose at night for sleep. Cut down my pills slowly for 2 months then for a month just when I couldn't stand it ,which was all mental at that point. Good luck and thanks for all,your support teach.

• Daskahn
      Daskahn commented
      Editing a comment
      I recommend harlequin it's a good sativa dominant strain really high in cbd..

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to start on an anti depressant again I was off for a year or so but my ptsd really started affecting me again so I asked my doc to start them again, I was on opeds for years and smoking helped that, i was able to stop all of them, they will steal your soul. thought I could manage without the anti depressants but its safer for the world if I take them lol

Great thread alltatup . 👍
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      We are all great together!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	567.7 KB
ID:	121509Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	121510Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	121511

Girls are coming along swimmingly; C99 has beautiful orange hairs, and WW's are a little more yellow. I'd say these two are within 3-4 weeks of harvest; the Black Dominas are chugging along behind.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just glad to be a grower among growers!!!

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will you come to my house and grow for me? lol

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Doubledealing72 I am one year in!!! Started growing July 21 2016. Let's see what you have to say next summer. If you still need my services, I only charge a minimal consultation fee of a qp of weed.

Congrats on the newsletter! The girls look so good.
    Bubbleponics
    Advanced platinum 450w
    Foxfarms big bloom , tiger bloom , grow big
    hydroguard

​​​​​​​

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey thanks capn!!

• redbeard
      redbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautifullllll

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you all approve!!

those are some fantastic looking girls usually I get in trouble for saying stuff like that hahaha
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

God sorry...still catching up
      CONGRATULATIONS on the newsletter sister!
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey thanks girlfriend!!!!

Hmmm did I miss something? runs off to re-read newsletter....

Oh wow, how did I miss that..

Gratz lady!

The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks GGed!! I couldn't have done it without y'all!!!

How do you get to news letters?

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh! Newsletter is really a must do! A fabulous Sunday ( my loca) read. And you can see back issues as well! Go-4-It

Just getting started or want to improve your knowledge? This link guide helps you navigate through both beginner-friendly and ultra-advanced growing marijuana tutorials!

Right side of the page where it asks for your email
      The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
      Water Curing Experiment
      My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• Daskahn
        Daskahn commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I'm sorry I didn't mention that I'm not on a computer.. I can't see anything asking for an email.. there isn't a right side lol

Found it it's at the far bottom for me
        Last edited by Daskahn; 08-02-2017, 09:39 PM.

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL, that's ok. If you had of said you weren't at a computer I probably wouldn't have answered since I don't use cell phones etc..

It all worked out anyways, yay team!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        never saw that before thanks GG

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X