What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

What's up with the new US seed law this November 2026? (Update: Now December 2026)

I'm going back 55 years or so, to provide a perspective. Back then, most folks used bag seeds, as a lid of brick weed was full of them. Lost track for 40 years while working and pot stayed illegal. When my state went legal, Nov 2020, I bought them on line from Spain. One shippment was confiscated early on for not having a phytosanitary certficate.
 
I'm going back 55 years or so, to provide a perspective. Back then, most folks used bag seeds, as a lid of brick weed was full of them. Lost track for 40 years while working and pot stayed illegal. When my state went legal, Nov 2020, I bought them on line from Spain. One shippment was confiscated early on for not having a phytosanitary certficate.
I have been growing for 50+ yrs and what Allotrope said is true. Nothing stopped me from being able to grow during that time, but I had a farm on 135 acres, and it was easy to have a gorilla grow here and there. I sure miss that a lot!
 
Back
Top