What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Northern NY bud rot

1toke

Member
Anyone eles on here in Northern NY grow region 4b have bud rot on outdoor grows this year? I lost 10 plants, a buddy of mine lost 9 and my son lost 3. Worst year ever for me and at 72 yrs old that a lot of years. The only time I ever lost that many was to the cops. It was a wet, humid summer. My vegetable garden sucked so bad I am not even putting one in next year.
 
I'm in CT but I lost about 1/4 of my harvest to BR. Same situation. Heavy rain every other day with dew points in the 70s all summer. Mushrooms growing everywhere but shitty for weed.
 
I'm in NY but I haven't grown outside in a few years, not only because of bud rot, it's mostly because of the thieves
 
Here in mid MO the state of misery we had a hot humid wet summer. Started with 6 plants only 2 are hanging in there. Early Riser and Frisian Dew both are fighting it off.. All other got leaf septoria and botrytis it ran rampant. I tried defoliation, air flow, neem oil and copper fungicide, spray every 5-10 days alternating. My conclusion is to find the genetics that can handle/tolerate heat and humidity. Seemso like Frisian dew Early riser are fighters. Last year out of 6 only 2 produced due to same conditions. They were early bird and train wreck both from twenty/20
 
I don’t either but sometimes you have to. Both are considered “safe” and organic. When they start to bloom I stop the spraying.
 
Back
Top