What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

new to the community

ccb82

New member
hers what im doing. Rdwc with a venturi in the res, waterfall to each 4 grow sites. Its in a 4'x4' space. Res outside the tent. Couple of pics, my 500w led, my seedlings 120w. Getting close to getting seeds soon. Greetings everyone. Dont know why the one pic only come up jpeg idfk?
 

Attachments

  • WIN_20260928_14_39_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20260928_14_39_57_Pro.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 9
  • WIN_20260928_14_38_41_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20260928_14_38_41_Pro.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 9
  • WIN_20260928_14_39_13_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20260928_14_39_13_Pro.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20261002_145050.jpg
    20261002_145050.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 7
Fancy set up, ccb82. What kind of yields have you harvested, or is this your first time with new equipment?
i havent grown this setup yet. I put a lot of design dynamics into this system. Each waterfall outlet creates a counterclockwise spin in the grow bucket, you can physically see it if you look inti the buckets. I know this wil be a root monster. I run these energizer smart plugs thru tuya app but i got senors in my water temp air temp and rh. It allows me to set parameters for operation through simplified code, this goes on if this happens ect... Im all for the budget grow fellas aint no company selling me overpriced stuff that we can make. Alien farms systems I mean wow who pays that money? Ill build a better system for a few hundred. Just saying... Im open for all tips and methods that anyone offers. I cant wait to plant tho it keeps me up at night thinking about how to improvise its crazy. Love it such a awesome plant structure, growth cycles. Thats all I got for ya all have a good day and keep dreaming...
 
Will do bud i promise. Wont be for a few, Im shooting for a by Halloween sprout date. I still got lots to do with a bunch of non grow room stuff that has to get done with my house and stuff.But anyways I will be posting the grow.
 
Back
Top