What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

COCO COIR My first grow in 4x4 AC Infinity grow tent, EVO6 - Coco/Perlite - GG#4 & Black Widow

@golfnrl - Credit where credit is due my friend and you really have helped me learn so much on here.

It changes dramatically mate, as we speak I've had that dehumidifier running all day and its perfect at 60% in my grow tent but I know I'll struggle when I'm in flower when I want the RH to be around 40 to 45% & I know for a fact that the dehymidifier isn't working correctly as there isn't even a drop of condensation in the tube from the dehumidifier so I'm assuming maybe the compressor is stuffed but not sure but this dehumidifier draws 1500W so I'm thinging of purchasing the Hydrone 5 dehumidifier only issue is I wont have it here until 5th to 7th of October, I don't want to wait that long as BW2 will take over my entire 4x4 at this rate.

I attached a screen shot of my current controller which shows Outside Temp & Outside humidity even though im 99% sure you know this is for my lung room not outside air as in outdoors.:ROFLMAO:
 

Attachments

  • SCREEN shot of AI Controller.jpg
    SCREEN shot of AI Controller.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 17
What happens to the RH during lights on with the tent open and your dehumidifier turned off? Does it go down or up? If it goes up to that 70 number you can minimize the negative effects with circulation. If you can run your dehumidifier at night you might be able to get the RH down below that 61.6 in the pic, at least until your equipment arrives. Just a thought.
 
@golfnrl
I just read your message not so long ago mate after feeding & the dehumidifier was turned off at 1:52pm it was on for about 6 hours and hasn't been on since & I started feeding the plants with my mate right at 7:00pm during lights on, lights go on at 6pm until 12pm, humidity dropped as soon as I opened the tent it dropped 5%. to 6% to inside humidity to 56%

I attachd a few images of my day chart which shows the dip right on 7:01pm after tent was opened it dropped to 56% and at 8:14pm tent was cloesed, took a SS right on 8:16pm RH rose to 58.5% and also another at 8:30pm where it was at 61.5% and lastly just as we speek the last one was taken at 10:39pm it rose to 63.4%
With 10 litres of feed poured in this will increase the humidity but by how much I'm not sure.
 

Attachments

  • 701pm SS.jpg
    701pm SS.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 815pm SS.jpg
    815pm SS.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 830pm SS.jpg
    830pm SS.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1039pm SS.jpg
    1039pm SS.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back
Top