What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Mephisto Genetics 24 Carat

Chipmunk

Active member
Hello all. The reason for this post is, this strain just hits me so hard w/a narcotic like effect that I can't consume it and it happens every time. Now, I'm a very seasoned smoker and would have never guessed I would have such an experience now or ever consistently from 1 strain. Mephisto describes the strain as narcotic like. I have grown the strain twice now and harvested once on the long side and once on the short, I still couldn't take it. I have blended it in with another strain and still couldn't take it. Just 1 hit and still couldn't take it. I gave all that strain to a buddy that says it doesn't react like that for him. He only breaks it out for special he says, HAHA! I'm thinking the adverse reaction is because it's not mixing well w/the meds I take. That strain has been sold out for months now, but I still have a couple beans left. If any of you members have tried this strain, I would be interested in knowing how it worked out for you? Thanx
 
Off Mephisto web site. I have a Buddie that wants me to grow him some more, but all seed banks are sold out from what I have seen
 
Back
Top