What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

I think one of two may be ready

StonedBoomer

New member
I have had both of them on water only for about 5 or so days and in looking at them, the big girl looks to be ready or very close. The smaller one I went back to Super Bloom this morning. I'm still trying to get used to this magnifier so the pics may not be the greatest. From what I've gathered I may want to remove some or most of the large leaves a day or two before harvest but that's just my thinking with what I have been learning. Should I crack a cold IPA and spark a doob and do some trimming?


IMG_2646.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG
IMG00011.jpg
IMG00010.jpg
IMG00008.jpg
 
Back
Top