What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Grinder/shredders

dmnted

Member
Hi all,

What kind/type grinder to you use?

I have a purple Santa Cruz 2 piece shredder which I really like. I had it for a while now and was thinking of getting new one.
I don't get the 3 or 4 piece shredders.
The one small thing I would change is grips on both top and bottom plates/shredder. Or clean my shredder more often.

I live in Canada and I'm looking for a Canadian made shredder simular to the Santa Cruz.
 
I used a Cali Crusher for a longtime. Downside to it is frequent replacement of the plastic washer and it got clogged. I now use a Krups coffee grinder. It works well and is easy to clean. It took a while to get the grind right. I like a tobacco type of grind for a reefer.
 
I have a nice, four piece, aluminium grinder I got with purchase points from a local dispensary - still in the box. I simply pinch off a piece of bud and place into my pipe. For making prerolls with my Raw Six-Shooter, I chop up the buds with a sharp kitchen knife. I find it faster.
 
I use a "kaff'e" coffee bean grinder. After curing I grind to the consistency that works good in my water pipe. I store in snap lid med bottles. So far no problems with mold or moisture.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0830.JPG
    100_0830.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top