Cooless420
New member
Hi there, first time grower here. I need some help about the timing for harvest.
My plant seems like it's ready to be harvest base on the Trichome. It seems to me that this is half white, half clear. My goal is to get the highest level THC possible. According to the article I found in this platform, that means I'm looking for milky white trichome.
However, if I check the hair, it seems to me there's still too much white hair sticking out.
I will be out for a week for my business trip. My friends will help watering the plants when I'm gone.
In case it's relevant, the strain I'm growing is called "Thai Bubble Gum", which somehow I can't find any info online. I got this seed from the weed I got from my local dealer.
My question is:
1. Will the buds get any bigger at this stage?
2. Should I wait for another week to harvest? Or should I harvest this week?
3. If I should wait for another week, should I flush or should I keep giving nutrients?
The main concern is I'm afraid the trichome will turn amber when I'm back. Plus I don't want to give up potential yields.
Since this is the first time I grow cannabis to this stage(failed a few time). I want to know more before I move.
Thank you all for helping.
My plant seems like it's ready to be harvest base on the Trichome. It seems to me that this is half white, half clear. My goal is to get the highest level THC possible. According to the article I found in this platform, that means I'm looking for milky white trichome.
However, if I check the hair, it seems to me there's still too much white hair sticking out.
I will be out for a week for my business trip. My friends will help watering the plants when I'm gone.
In case it's relevant, the strain I'm growing is called "Thai Bubble Gum", which somehow I can't find any info online. I got this seed from the weed I got from my local dealer.
My question is:
1. Will the buds get any bigger at this stage?
2. Should I wait for another week to harvest? Or should I harvest this week?
3. If I should wait for another week, should I flush or should I keep giving nutrients?
The main concern is I'm afraid the trichome will turn amber when I'm back. Plus I don't want to give up potential yields.
Since this is the first time I grow cannabis to this stage(failed a few time). I want to know more before I move.
Thank you all for helping.
Last edited: