Peebz
New member
Got my new 20L air pot today so I embarked on transplanting my LSD into her new home.
Built the air pot and put roughly 3" of my standard non brand organic soil bottom and saturated the soil with a nutrient mix. This will allow the LSD to sit flush at the top or a fraction below.
i then cut all her ties and made 2 cuts to the fabric pot releasing her with no fuss. Placed more soil around the edges and watered again. Alan tichmarsh eat your heart out, job done 👌.
Before I put her back in the tent I tied her down in a better formation this time and jiggled my tent around to accommodate her. Nice and snug, another 10-12 days and she get flipped.
Built the air pot and put roughly 3" of my standard non brand organic soil bottom and saturated the soil with a nutrient mix. This will allow the LSD to sit flush at the top or a fraction below.
i then cut all her ties and made 2 cuts to the fabric pot releasing her with no fuss. Placed more soil around the edges and watered again. Alan tichmarsh eat your heart out, job done 👌.
Before I put her back in the tent I tied her down in a better formation this time and jiggled my tent around to accommodate her. Nice and snug, another 10-12 days and she get flipped.
Attachments
-
photo68428.jpg1.9 MB · Views: 14 -
photo68429.jpg1.5 MB · Views: 17 -
photo68430.jpg1.7 MB · Views: 17 -
photo68431.jpg1.5 MB · Views: 12 -
photo68432.jpg2.6 MB · Views: 14 -
photo68433.jpg2.7 MB · Views: 15 -
photo68434.jpg1.2 MB · Views: 19 -
photo68435.jpg1.4 MB · Views: 15 -
photo68435.jpg1.4 MB · Views: 17