What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Finishing up

oldsmoker

New member
Good Day All: Lost last years grow to bud rot and with rain in the forecast thought it best to bring the girl inside. I've never done this, and don't want to screw this up so close to the finish.
I've got the humidity at 55*, no light but the overhead which gets turned off at sundown. I'll water judiciously if she starts wilting, but am unsure about additional feeding. sing out if I'm missing anything.
Happy Trails..
 
Had problems loading pictures. The species is XXX-15 and has been flowering 6 weeks. Still has some white pistils, with trics mostly cloudy.
 

Attachments

  • 20261001_092923.jpg
    20261001_092923.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • 20261001_092904.jpg
    20261001_092904.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
At that stage don't be concerned with feeding, just get them to the end, water is often all that is needed. Keep the humidity low as possible. With out a good light they will fade fast. Be ready for the chop. Nice plants.
 
Thanks for the advice. I brought her in yesterday so it hasn't had much chance to foxtail. Water intake was noticeably slowed even outside in Missouri heat. The topmost colas I'm gonna harvest tomorrow as their the most mature, and work lower as they mature. I do have a vivosun growlight, I can hang it horizontally and periodically turn the plant if it gains anything. I can maintain 50-55 % humidity, and the temp around 66 deg f. Thats my thoughts, appreciate yours. Thanks
 
Here's a couple pics shot with a Zoomy. Does it look like harvest time, or should I wait? I can drag her outside if more time is needed. Thanks
1791047819607.jpeg
1791047878431.jpeg
 
Back
Top