Ill come up and polish off all that regular and you can stArt from day 1. CSX comes that way I think.The hardest part for me is throwing away weed I don’t like. I have my rotation down and know which strains I always like to have around now but still grow new stuff when my regulars are stocked. It really sucks to grow a plant for 3-4 months and the smoke is![]()
two weeksGetting the plants to answer me when I ask if they are ready for chop.
I've heard many growers say the exact same thing. Thanks for the reply.Watering correctly, as basic as it seems is the hardest thing to master.
IMHO, too much or too little is often the cause of what people think are other deficiencies or problems
Just curious, when there's weed you don't like, what's the reason? The effects, the smell, overall density/feel/smokability, or something else?The hardest part for me is throwing away weed I don’t like. I have my rotation down and know which strains I always like to have around now but still grow new stuff when my regulars are stocked. It really sucks to grow a plant for 3-4 months and the smoke is![]()
Checking the pH seems like one of those things that all experienced growers do after a while.pH…. Seems for me I’m constantly adjusting up &down, up& down. But my last indoor grow I stated using some semi auto pots that has helped. On my 4 th year of growing finally feel like I have a vague idea what the heck I’m doing!
Buds come so fast... but so slow at the same time.F....In waiting is the hardest part ive had so far. I growweedeasy.
Same lolGerminating. I hate germinating.
Thanks for the encouragement. Set up including grow medium and nutrients, bug prevention, good harvest process, pick the right strain. If you think about it just like that it doesn't seem so hard. And I'm glad growweedeasy exists because I don't know how a beginner is supposed to learn on Reddit or Facebook.I believe the hardest part is mastering all the variables, so many yet easy to accomplish. Let's go through some of them.
- Set up. Got to have the proper environment tent, greenhouse or in the dirt.
- Grow medium. Soil, c/p, DWC, all have separate requirements.
- Nutrients. Different set ups require different nutes.
-IPM. Each state has its own pot loving bugs, animals and pathogens.
- Harvest/Dry/Cure. Growing is easy. Errors here can ruin your results.
-Strain. Match your selected plants to your grow environment.
-Education. Everything we know we have learned. And almost everything anyone needs to learn to grow cannabis is on the GWE website!
There is no one answer, because all depend on each person's grow. Start with solid, basic knowledge and keep it SIMPLE. Your skills will improve quickly.
Whatever your challenge cthe answers are on the site.
Normaly I use a old Aero garden which works most of the time, but not all the time. It's always a crap shoot with me.Same lol
Just curious, what germination method(s) worked best for you so far, if any?