What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Chipmunk's Sticky BUDS

Chipmunk

Active member
Hello all, sorry for the blurry picture, I am not good at pics! Your sticky buds may do this all the time or even something funnier or amazing. This Afghan Kush bud has been curing for about 5 months now. Buds that have cured this long should roll around freely in the jar, my opinion. I continue to burp once a week. Each week I will take a long-handled spoon and separate the buds. The buds are always so stuck together and to the sides of the glass jar that it's a brick of bud. I can fluff those buds up and in about an hour or so I can flip the jar upside down and not 1 bud will fall and it's a brick again. This made me want to experiment. I took some of the buds out of the jar and laid them on this plate for about an hour. After that I picked up the plate and flipped it over sideways. Not 1 bud fell and the mass is stuck to the plate. This is the stickiest ganja I have ever had in my hands!! What sticky bud trick will your ganja do?
20261009_161958.jpg
 
Back
Top