Chipmunk
Active member
Hello all. I got my friend that has more than a flip phone to take a picture of my Purple Urkle and load it on the forum, TADA! Anyway, I have 1-2 weeks more before I flip to flower. I have stopped stretching her out (24in wide) now and waiting till I get 7 nodes stacked up on each cola. I started with nodes 2 and 3 and she has been topped twice. I tied a few of the side lateral branches down early to the edge of the pot. I didn't want them to shoot up faster than the rest of the plant. I just untied them from the rim and now pulling them up and towards center. That will help give me more space between colas now. I will probably do a little more manipulation but no more trimming till weeks 2-3 after I flip to bloom. She will be a 5+ month old plant before she is done. So far, it's a nice flat canopy! She is a little droopy, it's almost bedtime!