What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Can the luv for ganja trump the hate post?

Hi ya, Chipmunk!
Growing cannabis is just plain fun. All of the enjoyment of a veggie garden, plus so very much more. Including all of the cool science we can learn.

Personally, I like to sit down, have a glass of wine, smoke a few bowls and commune with the multiverse.

As for hate posts, real knowlege and wisdom take years (or lifetimes) to learn and incorporate into our beings.
I think hateful people should be pitied. They have not learned not to hate. How can we blame someone for doing something that they have never been taught not to do? Is it their fault or the teaching system that failed them?
Well Allotrope, I don't think the Luv will trump the hate. That's too bad
 
I luv the pineapple spears and peach halves that I get from Sams Club! What's even more to luv from that is the glass jars they come in get recycled for storing my ganja buds. The jars from the pineapple spears will hold an oz and the peach halves jar will hold 2 ozs
 
Back
Top