What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Can the luv for ganja trump the hate post?

Chipmunk

Active member
Maybe, maybe not! I would hope so! Too much hate going on these days or maybe it's just my age. Remember peace and luv? That's what I still feel when I consume! Plus, it makes listening to music and TV better. And who doesn't like a good nap or good Nite's sleep. A good Indica blunt kicks my severe insomnia! I don't want to say I hate seeing a hate post stay front and center for so long on a GREAT ganja forum like GWE. I know we all can get off key sometimes. Anyway, why do you luv ganja and growing it? Has it made your life better? In my world love trumps all!!
 
Hi ya, Chipmunk!
Growing cannabis is just plain fun. All of the enjoyment of a veggie garden, plus so very much more. Including all of the cool science we can learn.

Personally, I like to sit down, have a glass of wine, smoke a few bowls and commune with the multiverse.

As for hate posts, real knowlege and wisdom take years (or lifetimes) to learn and incorporate into our beings.
I think hateful people should be pitied. They have not learned not to hate. How can we blame someone for doing something that they have never been taught not to do? Is it their fault or the teaching system that failed them?
 
Back
Top