Probably not, looks like a magnesium issue, what medium are you using??
I think it might be my water. I am using natural spring water. I haven’t had a chance to get a pen yet for ph. I was hoping it would be okay until I am able to purchase a penNLS Auto mix with FFBDCL 5 G Fabric pot
Go buy your pH pen, now. Online, delivered in a day or two. ~$20. I use a cheap Vivosun. No need to go laboratory quality. I just calibrate it to .1 pH, no need to do .01 pH.
I can not over empahsize enough to new(er) growers to PLAN your grow. Read and remember: Grow location set up (tent, lights, fans, pots, media, nutes, pH pen, etc.) should be on site and ready to go before sprouting the first seed. Before harvest: buy mangnifier, glass jars, boveda packs, trimming scissors, mini-temp/ humidisats, identify drying location, etc.
And spend a few hours reading up what to on the GWE tutorials. Follow the cannabis plant science and you'll have excellent
I don’t have money like that I barely have what I have but it’s enough I’m sorryGo buy your pH pen, now. Online, delivered in a day or two. ~$20. I use a cheap Vivosun. No need to go laboratory quality. I just calibrate it to .1 pH, no need to do .01 pH.
I can not over empahsize enough to new(er) growers to PLAN your grow. Read and remember: Grow location set up (tent, lights, fans, pots, media, nutes, pH pen, etc.) should be on site and ready to go before sprouting the first seed. Before harvest: buy mangnifier, glass jars, boveda packs, trimming scissors, mini-temp/ humidisats, identify drying location, etc.
And spend a few hours reading up what to on the GWE tutorials. Follow the cannabis plant science and you'll have excellent success!
Go buy your pH pen, now. Online, delivered in a day or two. ~$20. I use a cheap Vivosun. No need to go laboratory quality. I just calibrate it to .1 pH, no need to do .01 pH.
I can not over empahsize enough to new(er) growers to PLAN your grow. Read and remember: Grow location set up (tent, lights, fans, pots, media, nutes, pH pen, etc.) should be on site and ready to go before sprouting the first seed. Before harvest: buy mangnifier, glass jars, boveda packs, trimming scissors, mini-temp/ humidisats, identify drying location, etc.
And spend a few hours reading up what to on the GWE tutorials. Follow the cannabis plant science and you'll have excellent
I don’t have money like that I barely have what I have but it’s enough I’m sorryGo buy your pH pen, now. Online, delivered in a day or two. ~$20. I use a cheap Vivosun. No need to go laboratory quality. I just calibrate it to .1 pH, no need to do .01 pH.
I can not over empahsize enough to new(er) growers to PLAN your grow. Read and remember: Grow location set up (tent, lights, fans, pots, media, nutes, pH pen, etc.) should be on site and ready to go before sprouting the first seed. Before harvest: buy mangnifier, glass jars, boveda packs, trimming scissors, mini-temp/ humidisats, identify drying location, etc.
And spend a few hours reading up what to on the GWE tutorials. Follow the cannabis plant science and you'll have excellent success!
I done dropped itWait until late flower and then drop the rh, keep temps at 80 until you drop the rh ,my auto flower View attachment 669281
What is your auto?Wait until late flower and then drop the rh, keep temps at 80 until you drop the rh ,my auto flower View attachment 669281
I’m running temperatures 70-80 Rh 40/60Wait until late flower and then drop the rh, keep temps at 80 until you drop the rh ,my auto flower View attachment 669281