GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by kzmid

  1. kzmid

    First ever grow. Just add water

    I ended up moving it to an air filter that allows air to get all around the buds.
  2. kzmid

    First ever grow. Just add water

    Harvested last night and completed the trim before drying.
  3. kzmid

    First ever grow. Just add water

    Yhe loupe confirmed and this licture of the bud was the 3x camera on my phone and you can zoom in to see it here too. The hairs are basically all red and turned in and the trichomes are mostly all milky and some amber ones in there as well.
  4. kzmid

    First ever grow. Just add water

    What an awesome grow! I read that whole tutorial before. Very cool. It certainly made it to the end. I am curious what top dressing you used. This seems to have been enough.
  5. kzmid

    First ever grow. Just add water

    I may be closer to harvest than I was expecting. My Jeweler's Loupe is coming tomorrow.
  6. kzmid

    First ever grow. Just add water

    It probably helped that I put it in the soil when I did. There weren't any visible roots at the time, but it must have been ready. There is a ton of great info here and I have been going through lots of stuff that will apply such as when to harvest and how to cure. But the whole point of the...
  7. kzmid

    First ever grow. Just add water

    So I've never grown a plant to harvest before. I have a buddy close by who has had some nice crops now for a while. On a whim after playing golf I asked him for a cutting. So kind of late, June 5th, the mother was about 4' tall at the time, I got a clipping of a Gelato 44 plant. I stuck it in a...
Back
Top