GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by kingfish

  1. kingfish

    What are your favorite supplements and why?

    I use Fox Farm Trio. Been useing it for the last 12 years. Don't use Miracle Grow.
  2. kingfish

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    Normaly I use a old Aero garden which works most of the time, but not all the time. It's always a crap shoot with me.
  3. kingfish

    Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

    Germinating. I hate germinating.
  4. kingfish

    2026-27 Winter Greenhouse Grow

    I'm interested. Count me in.
  5. kingfish

    Quick Trichome Question

    I say:" off with their heads". They look perfect.
  6. kingfish

    Germinating

    I think I'm going to try that. My daughter is good at it and is comming over to teach dad how it's done.
  7. kingfish

    Germinating

    @golfnrl I can't tell you how many seeds I've gone through trying to get some seeds to germinate. I always use 4 seeds at the time, because that is all we xan grow here in Montana. Most pop right up with no problems. But others really suck.
  8. kingfish

    Germinating

    Thanks, guys. I'm usually a Seedsman fan. Never had any trouble. The reason I chose SeedsSupreme was because of the freebies the forum offered. I have two that I'm germing right now. It's been a week.
  9. kingfish

    Germinating

    Easy question. How long do you germinate seeds before you give up and throw them out? I'm having a hell of a time with my new Seeds Supreme seeds.
  10. kingfish

    Why not second node?

    Chipmunk, I did just that on one of my plants on my last grow. It turned out just fine. The only downside, if there is a downside, is. You will be doing a lot of trimming leaves. Mine turned out bushy as hell.
  11. kingfish

    Super cropping

    First-time attempt at Supercropping. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I killed my plant.
  12. kingfish

    What is my first node?

    Since I really got into mainifolding, I'm curious to know what everyone else thinks. Where does one start counting nodes? I think it starts on the first three-finger leaf. Anyone?
  13. kingfish

    WTF

    Can you believe these 4 girls germinated at the exact same time. They are 5 weeks old. Bubba Kush is in the front, and Black Gold is in the back.
  14. kingfish

    First attempt at Autos

    I usually don't grow Autos, but I got some freebies from Seedsman, so I'm gonna give it a go. I won't do any topping, just LST. Straight 18/6 light schedule from start to finish. They are 1 Strawberry cheesecake, in the big pot and 2 Apple fritters in the Dixie cups.
Back
Top