GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by eatyourhartout

  1. E

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    I've read high frequency fertigation is watering with nutrients multiple times a day and using coco with lots of perlite so it drains. The idea being plants grow faster with constant streams of fresh nutrient water, like DWC hydro lite. It's intriguing and I can see how it could work, but I had...
  2. E

    What's the best pot size for soil or coco?

    That actually makes a lot of sense to me. I struggle with humidity and just less water evaporating into the tent seems better as far as I'm concerned.
  3. E

    What's the best pot size for soil or coco?

    I wanted to hear all your thoughts on ideal pot size for indoor cannabis plants. Here's what I've learned so far on growweedeasy.com and these forums. I'm still a beginner with just a few grows under my belt. Small pots (2-3 gallons) Plants stay smaller and grow slower vegetatively after...
  4. E

    Mephisto Genetics 24 Carat

    Just curious, where did you buy the seeds? From Mephisto directly or a seed bank?
  5. E

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    Just curious, what happens if you use the mix without flushing it? Will the plants get nutrient burn, or will it cause lockout/deficiencies, or some other problems? I just wonder if I soak 5 gallons of coco, how long it will take to dry enough before it's ready for seedlings. I don't want to...
  6. E

    Harvest ready?

    I'm still a beginner, but I still see some white hairs left. It's hard to see the trichomes to know what color they are. My thought is it needs a bit more time, but I'd wait for an experienced grower to share their opinion. Those buds are huge! What kind of grow light did you use?
  7. E

    cultivation has begun

    This harvest looks amazing already! Those buds are enormous. How are you drying them? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did they smell outside?
  8. E

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    That's genius. Do you have a picture of that?
  9. E

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    Just curious, do you know of any tutorials on how to reuse Coco? I couldn't seem to find anything about it on growweedeasy.com, but it might be within a page and I missed it. I was curious how much coco can be reused vs how much gets used up in the grow process. I know when I grew with soil it...
  10. E

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    Thanks for sharing the actual gallon amount you can fill! So if one bag makes about 9 gallons of pots, then 2 bags should be plenty to fill 3 x 5-gallon pots. So $82 for the coco, $31 for FloraNova duo nutrients, $7 for fabric pots. That's only $120 for everything. But the auto watering pot...
  11. E

    What's the best seed bank for good cannabis genetics?

    Thanks for the heads up! I'm definitely checking that out right now.
  12. E

    Coco coir - should I make it or buy it?

    I grew with soil previously but for my third grow I think I'm going to try coco. I'm planning on using General Hydroponics FloraNova nutrients. I like having just one nutrient bottle for the vegetative stage and a different one for flowering, instead of having to use little bits from a lot of...
  13. E

    Grow Tent Equipment - Who's the Best?

    I bought an all-in-one "smart" grow tent kit on Amazon from Mars Hydro for about $450. It is a 2x4 tent with a 300W Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED. My first grow went bad due to obvious beginner mistakes that a single Google search would have solved... But my second grow went pretty well. I like how...
  14. E

    Chipmunks manifold

    She is a work of art.
  15. E

    Do you try to "Grow Easy" or "Grow More"? Soil vs Coco vs Hydro

    I appreciate all the replies. It's great to hear what's actually working for other growers. Especially these days it feels like everything and everyone is AI. It feels so genuine here compared to social media! I'm leaning towards coco/perlite in autopots. It seems like you get a lot of the...
Back
Top