GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Recent content by dmnted

  1. D

    cultivation has begun

    this my 3rd year growing bruce banner. it's my 3rd year growing weed. This year I experimented with a in the ground grow. This plant got bent out shape by some trash pandas. I 'm so happy it lived but my lesson here is that I should've trimmed it and the street light did affect the flowering...
  2. D

    cultivation has begun

    Here's my other Black Gorilla looks less than my other plant.
  3. D

    Grinder/shredders

    Hi all, What kind/type grinder to you use? I have a purple Santa Cruz 2 piece shredder which I really like. I had it for a while now and was thinking of getting new one. I don't get the 3 or 4 piece shredders. The one small thing I would change is grips on both top and bottom plates/shredder...
  4. D

    cultivation has begun

    plant #2 has been placed in the dark. will be hang'n to dry by mid week. (y)
  5. D

    cultivation has begun

    I was cleaning my weed and a found a single seed so far. Like WTF!!!
  6. D

    cultivation has begun

    hang'n dry. I'm thinking of running a fan to move the smell - the air around as the wife was complaining about the smell of weed in the car and there's no smoking of any kind in the car allowed. I did notice some smell but not much while growing it outside. That might be due that I smoke my fair...
  7. D

    Do I cut or leave them?

    I got them zipped tied. at the time, I was sick and could hardly do anything but I got her done and there some nice buds forming on those branches.
  8. D

    cultivation has begun

    man last year crop was not good. this year, I have few more plants. ;) it been a long journey starting way back in late March. This one of my Black Gorilla strain grown in FF ocean mix outside. I also used FF trio to feed the girl. I left it in the dark for about 3.5 days before chopping it...
  9. D

    Do I cut or leave them?

    the Mcgivering has begun. my nylon ties were not long enough to around the trunk. I appreciate the adivse on this 👍
  10. D

    Do I cut or leave them?

    these two branches are as big if not bigger than my Black Gorilla growing in pots. support is the way to go. to bad I have pneumonia and feel like crap and I can't much without being over stressed.
  11. D

    Do I cut or leave them?

    My plant is like 6 feet tall man and bushy. I will try to give those branches support and tape them up. I got like 6 to 7 weeks before harvest with this plant.
  12. D

    Do I cut or leave them?

    hello fellow cannabis growers. We had some heavy rain yesterday. Went out to talk to the girls saw my two branches My poor Bruce Banner has had hard time this year with racoons almost killing her after I moved her outside for the summer. Do I cut or leave them?
  13. D

    my first grow almost completed

    hey all after my virgin grow outside of bruce banner, my plant did not do to well. the plant was hit some mold at the base of the plant and the plant suffered the plant has been cut is hang to dry with the rot removed from the follower. I also feed my plant with fox farm trio nutrients...
  14. D

    what's this dark color thing on my plant?

    Hello All. This is the second time I've seen this on my plant growing outside. There is dark spot in the 2nd picture which causing some issue with the plant. There is a nice cola forming on that branch and I don't want to cut it. Anyone seen this before on their plant(s)? What can be done to...
  15. D

    is this mold on my plant?

    hey all I was inspecting my plant and notice this. Is this some type of mold the dark stuff?
Back
Top