Calcium magnesium deficiency???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Calcium magnesium deficiency???

Hey lookin for a little help here girls in veg and decided to give em straight PhD water for a day before next round of nutes and literally woke up to this today. Not 100% sure it happened over night but I def didn't notice yyetmsterday. Also havin trouble keeping humidity above 30 even with humidifier. I'm not thinking low humidity would have this effect but just throwing it out there they also seem to be droopy whether that's just a sign of unhealthy or whats wrong. Any help is appreciated as I am still fairly new thansk guys and gals.

It looks like phosphorus and potassium deficiency. What medium are you in?
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

Sometimes I run into a Ca deficiency-usually shows signs like yours on older lower leaves first .
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

In rockwool hydro dwc top drip, roots look awesome and actually growing substantially last little while. And ya was kinda thinkin cal because showing on older leaves and seems to be only ones in direct light. Still all new to me though so def don't have the confidence to say thats what it is for sure. Also heard that shouldn't be cal or mag if using tap water which I am. Thanks guys

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          You still need to use cal-mag.

Besides needing CalMag, I think your PH is off. What is you PH?
        I like big buds and I can not lie.

Somango XXL (3 gal)
        Blue Mystic (7 gal)
        VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light
        Coco Coir w/30% perlite
        Fox Farms Nutrients plus Cal-Mag Plus

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, possible root problems.

Roots look awesome nice white I'll post a pic here today and I keep the ph between 5.5 and 6.5 although my pen was slightly off cal until this morn. Should have still been within 5.5 and 6.5 though. Wasn't off much. Speaking of ph and of your use advanced nutrients ph perfect line. Get in sick of dealing with ph.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X