Please help blu widow sick?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Please help blu widow sick?!?!

Ok so this is my third grow first two were when i was 15 and npw im 23 and dont have to keep this one a secrete. So im really trying to learn the right way. Alright on the stats grow box in closet 5'x2'x5/12' i got a custom cfl light i made with 250 watt full spectrum another 200 watt dual spectrum with 2 20 wat t5s running next to them with 4 42 watt cfls 2 2700 k 2 5000k. Another 2foot 4 tube 96 watt t5 on the side of wall i have 3 6500k and one 2700k bulbs i like to get a mix pf spectrums and another light i made it has 12cfls 23 26 an 32 watt ones most 6500k with 2 2700k and another 250 watt full spec bulb and hood not being used but can switch tose two if i want. Ok the plants 1 reg 1 unknown kronoc and a blue widdow clone i got from med shop. When i got the clone it was in early flower i had ot on 24hr light for a while till i can fprsure figure out what stage it was in 1 gal pots fox farm soil happy frog and the other blue bag mixed tpgether with perlite and vermiculite. Right now the leaves are looking really weird i cant explain ill try to figure out to do pics. Dont know what tp say just wouldnlike feed back on what the prob may be and the other two plants seeds germanated on easter i disnt under stand the ff feesing schedual so i gave too many nutes too soon i flushed the roots out waited a cpl weeks and now ben geving it 1/4 strength big bloom liquid karma and grow big every 2 waterings ill feed em that thenprob with them is leaves are folding up like a v shape or taco only top 2 nodes and there a little droopy temps go from 68 70 at night and mid day up to 82 sometimes hits 84 i live in a desert so yeah lol humidity stays around 40-50% please let me know what u think thanks. And also please let me know if u think anything should be changed up if they look good or anything thanks!! Saving money for an led light too.
    Last edited by AZclosetgrwr; 05-30-2017, 08:18 AM.

Attached Files
    Last edited by AZclosetgrwr; 05-30-2017, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Hi AZclosetgrwr, welcome to the forum.
      in general they look pretty good, nice green colour.
      Taco if it's not from heat could possibly be low humidity but at 40-50% it's not dangerously low. Some plants just do it as they're more sensitive than others if its not really bad you shouldn't have to worry too much.

How often are you watering? is the droop there all the time, or more so after you've watered?

Are you checking pH?
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Im watering probably every 3 to 4 days when about top inch drys out plus i try to feel the weight to. Ph yes but not for the first few weeks i just had the liquid drops and for me its almost impossible to really determine where its at from lookong at color. I have a digital pen now and 6.5 in and run off about 6. And i have a blue cheese another reg and another unknown kron outdoors and its getting up to 103 degrese and one of them started doing the taco thing just yesterday so yea it must be more from over water cuz i know i didnt wait long enough on the last two waterings. Thanks for the input i just didnt know where i was at im planning on getting into being a medical grower and im just trying to learn all the does and donts like with anything it takes trial and error.

Comment

This is the blue widow after one day looking worse you cant really see itnin pic but leaves are turning a bit pale and some getting weird burnt spots and purple splotches now i got all my nutes from a buddy who used to grow and there maybe 4 5 years old i called ff and they said they dont go bad just lose potency a little bit but im still a little skeptical ill put some pics of the plant

Comment

It has progressed!! Brown spots on leaves no idea what it can be. If u seen thus before please let me know.

Comment

Those big brown patches are confusing, I haven't come across anything like that in person and having a look through the GWE plant doctor section didn't really narrow it down for me either.

Only thing I can suggest (although it may not be related to your problem) is to try watering at pH 7.0 for a couple of waterings to get the runoff pH up to about 6.2-6.3 at least to help make sure your plant has good access to all nutrients.
              Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
              600W HPS
              Coco
              GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Previous grows:

Comment

Ok that makes sense cause my runoff is 6.0 last i tested so maybe its not being able to intake a certain nutrient. I tryed a flush on it so when it drys out pretty good ill try to get the ph up. Hopefully the flush gets some good results and whats wird is blue cheese outdoor just had a brown spot show up too ha cant believe it. Well see what happens. Thanks again for the input sometimes just hearing what someone else is thinking really helps.

Comment

Brown patches are getting even worse there getting bigger andeventualy killing off the whole leaf but shoots at the bottom of the plant are actually lookong good but only a few still havent found anything that looks similar to mine. Only thing i can think of is these old ass fox farm nutes they have to be bad but like i said i called them an rhey said thell be good

Comment

• OzBud
                    OzBud commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you'd think if they didn't last that long they would tell you so you would buy more.

NebulaHaze are you able to provide any suggestions?
                  Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
                  600W HPS
                  Coco

Previous grows:

Comment

I think the microbe brew is thenonly one thall go bad more so just the microbes aee dead the nuts are probably 5 years old i think he said. Idk my uncles sending me a bunch of feminized seeds he got from gorillaseeds so when i het my new hps light ima start off with not using these nutes an see how it goes thing is when i got the two clones they were in bad shape already and had bugs

Comment

aside from the brown spot issues, they look under-watered to me. try watering every 2-3 days.
                      #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
                      Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
                      Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

Its looking better i went ahead an changed the soil out and went to bigger pot still some brown spots but its only ben 2 days. im going to do organic for the remainder of the grow i just dont feel good about them being 5 maybe more years old. An lol i dont think its underwatered these past two weeks ive kinda ben not all here and i watered way too often an to much. Cause i couldnt remember when i watered lol.

Comment

Alright did complete soil change alone with bigger pots using no more nutes plants are looking great btw the brown spot thing spread to all plants. Got a new 600 watt cooltube and also there loving to new light. I came to a conclusion that the ff nutes were bad they were 5 yrs old. Dumped em down the drain. Thanks everyone for the help and advice. Heres some pics on how there doing

Comment

• Aloner
                            Aloner commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice turnaround!

🌱 Wow, amazing! 🌱
                          (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X