Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Ready to harvest

GIBFXR

danggg they definitely look ready to harvest need better pictures but they look beautiful even through the blur. If you flushed already harvest it

Comment

GIBFXR

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice looking grow

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        Super impressive! I hope my first grow turns out as nice!

Yeah, 1st, really nice looking!!! Did you look at the trichomes under a hand held microscope?
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Still white on top slowly turning Amber in lowerbuds
        GIBFXR

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          All white is good!!! And welcome to the forum!!

According to what I have read on GWE, I harvest when most of the trichomes are milky. So if you are ready to harvest, go for it!! And post more pics!!!

• Herby
          Herby commented
          Editing a comment
          definitely judge by the color of trichs but judging by those leaves id say thats pretty god damn ready,

• Herby
          Herby commented
          Editing a comment
          maybe keep em going for another week or less with just water till the greener leaves yellow up more, at that point mostly all trichomes should be good

Thanks HEAPS. So glad I don't have to guess myself. Was a rocky road getting this far so don't want to ruin. Just snip out yellow and hang in a week then?
        GIBFXR

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          1st, the drying and the curing are extremely important for the final quality of your bud. I suggest that you read and re-read this page very carefully:
          This tutorial teaches you the best way to dry and cure cannabis buds after harvest, which greatly increases bud quality. Quality drying/curing ensures the best smelling, most dense and highest potency marijuana buds!

I have read it so many times I lost track, cuz it's a lot of details and procedures to keep straight. But if you want to get the best top quality bud, you'll read it.

You don't want to over-dry the buds before you jar them, and you don't want to under-dry them or you may have problems with mold when you jar them, which will ruin the bud. It's an art form, but if you stick with the procedure, you will produce the best weed you ever smoked.

You may want to invest in a hygrometer or two; the ones Nebula recommends on that page work really well.

Also, read the tutorial on making Dry Ice Hash, save all your trim, dry it in a paper bag in a cool, dark place, and make hash!! You never had so much fun!!!

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          I've read it a dozen times and I still have questions.

I just read the tutorial again myself I would like to add 1 thing when I.m harvesting I only cut 1 or 2 branches off at a time I find that if you cut alot from the plant by the time you get to the last branch it gets wilty /limp this just makes it more difficult to trim doesn't hurt anything so its a personal preference good luck
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X