How big should my plants be at this time in Southern Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How big should my plants be at this time in Southern Oregon

Do you mind telling us how old they are?

Comment

they're going to get a lot bigger by the time they're finished.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

if height is an issue then top them or tie them down
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

I took the cuttings april 1st put them outside may 2nd, but I covered them at night until May 10th. They've been growing like 3+ inches a night. The nights I feed them they grow 5+ inches. Their 54 days old today.

Comment

Overall they look very healthy. Never successfully grown outdoors and haven't tried in twenty plus years. But my understanding is that the size pot is the main thing that will decide the size of your plant. Like I said they look good to me

Comment

• Kolaby
              Kolaby commented
              Editing a comment
              25 gallon pots, I'm already wishing I would of went with 50 gallon. I didn't think they would be this big until the end of next month. Some night they grow 5-6 in. I feed them big bloom and big grow twice a week one full dose and one half dose because, my friend who has used foxfarm for years on his outdoor plants uses it and thats what he suggested, but hes now in jail. The strain is Blue Dream crossed with Northern Lights. I think I over watered them, but just wanted some other opinions also

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              Good deal. Like I said they look good to me. I do stupid things sometimes that I think are smart at the time. If I overwater I aerate my soul by poking a lot of holes in from top. I think it helps

Thats exactly what I did, I used a long skinny piece of bamboo, that way some of the soil would stay in the hollow shaft of the bamboo. Their perked up now, but not like they were yesterday at this time. Its also a new moon and in the sign of Taurus. This would be the day to transplant if you know anybody out there needs to transplant.

Comment

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you checked out my page today? I had no idea

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              It's always good to have a well aerated soul! Guess I should change that!?

You started a bit early - they are going to get way bigger, especially after the summer solstice(when the days start to get shorter) when they kick into bloom mode and stretch up. If they were mine I would have some kind of trellising thought out and ready for use. Good luck - should be a great harvest.
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X