No announcement yet.

Drug testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a pee test just go to you local smoke shop and by fake pee follow the instructions on warming it before going to do test. As long as no one is watching u your good

Comment

Hello guys, thanks Marley, oldjarhead and DAAS. Just to update you guys, she passed the test! I am very glad for her! Right now we are saving money for our future. I'm just curious because one who took the same test before also used a fake urine, quickfix. I meet her last month I think, and he said my GF is kind a lucky. I told her maybe it's just the product that she used. Poor girl.

Comment

I always go to local smoke shop and by fake pee cost 20 bucks. Me and my friends have done this for years with no issues just follow the heating instructions

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol I see I alrdy made this comment and happy to hear tht the test was passed

The strips show the THC concentration level. Depends on which one is acceptable at your company.

I only encountered hair follicle drug tests a long time ago. Now, I work at Amazon and there we have random mouth swab ones (for storage employees mainly) but I never faced those. As for hair detox, I obviously used shampoos (tried all from the list lol and stopped on Stinger Detox): https://www.drugfreepa.org/news/top-5-detox-shampoos. Never failed a test though. I personally don't expect that they'll magically work like 100% and prefer abstinence

Comment

Really, you joined to make that statement? SavageDoombass

Comment

Do you realize this is a forum about growing weed?
            And do you realize that most consider it a drug?
            And that many folks wish to hold a job, and do what they want at home?

But then I consider sugar a drug.
            Me Myself and I think you may have joined the wrong forum, as this one is about growing weed. So do you need info on growing weed? Or do you have info about growing weed to share?
            BTW we would luv to see pics of your grow!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X