Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drug testing

So I haven't smoke in over 10 years,
    Then about 2 weeks ago I diside to take a couple quik puffs of some og kush. (knocked me on my ass)

an now in the coming week I have to go in and do a pre employment drug test.
    so I always keep these test on hand to test my self
    (moma never raised no fool)

so anyway in my home test you can see the 2 bars wich pass as negative
    how ever the THC strip shows one bar really faint. Now everything I'm reading says double line is a negative test faint or solid a line is a line.
    that being saI'd. this still worries me.

any thought or comments welcom

If its a urine test get this >http://www.quickfixurine.com/ (NOT ADVERTISING) i personally use this product whenever i have a drug test. only ever had it fail once and they just told me to come in try again, i did it again and passed . Try some detoxes if you want too. some are really good out there

Comment

Originally posted by Herby View Post
      If its a urine test get this >http://www.quickfixurine.com/ (NOT ADVERTISING) i personally use this product whenever i have a drug test. only ever had it fail once and they just told me to come in try again, i did it again and passed . Try some detoxes if you want too. some are really good out there
      thanks.
      I'll look into this

Comment

yessir, if it was only 2 weeks ago it shouldnt be in your system too much or too long

Comment

They usually test for a particular concentration of THC, and 2 puffs isn't enough to last long. Turns into a problem if you smoke every day, can take 2 months to piss clean again.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            I agre. I've always smoked daily and I've never passed a test. Then one time a week before my roomie (didn't smoke at all) and I applied to a job (we didn't knew it yet) me and another friend blowed smoke to my roommate as he was asleep for about half an hour. Then we woke him up and he was tripping hard.... anyway a week later we went to take the test and my roomie actually passed. Less than a week after his first weed "experience" I did not passed btw

^ yea thats mostly true but we said the same thing to my friend lol smoked 1 bowl with me and couple weeks later got drug tested and got put on a Probation period Im sure it varies with everyone though

Comment

^ yea thats mostly true but we said the same thing to my friend lol smoked 1 bowl with me and couple weeks later got drug tested and got put on a Probation period Im sure it varies with everyone though
            yeah my metabolizom has slowed down as time has passed
            ain't the scrawny kid I used ta be,
            thanx to the sweet sweet nectar of beer..lol
            but like in my home test pic I posted.
            it says negative. .it's just a faint line
            so what does that meen's who f**kin' knows..
            so I just got back with a herbal detox kit from pharmacy as precaution, not even sure it would make a diffrence but what the hell
            ​​​​

Comment

• Herby
              Herby commented
              Editing a comment
              yea it is really faint, maybe its barely there?

usually they work pretty well those detoxes i mean, eat some asparagus too if you have any? cleans you out nice cook em in some butter and garlic & yum yum

Comment

usually they work pretty well those detoxes i mean, eat some asparagus too if you have any? cleans you out nice cook em in some butter and garlic & yum yum
              asparagus???
              Hmmm
              I think there's leftover pizza in the fridge. ...lol jk.

I know tomarrow 10am I'm booked in for a Commercial driving test.
              then on the 30th I start orientation.

so I'm not exactly sure when the piss test is to take place.
              I'm just guessing theyd do it before the driving test.

other wiseed what would be the point of everything els of I dint pass the pee test...right..

all ths drinking.
              I gota piss again frack

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                9fingerleafs commented
                Editing a comment
                The test is going to be right at the end I'm sure. They're trying to trick you!!

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you will pass, 4barrel. I agree with the others, drink lots of water. Have a beer and then a 12 oz glass of water for each beer you drink. That's my prescription!

lololol well just drink that detox, goodluck

Comment

I don't know about the place you're testing for but if my employer even gets a hint of urine tampering, with detox or any method, they consider it a fail. If I were you I would drink a shit load of water, followed by coffee or tea, every day. Do something that makes you sweat a lot too. Running, cycling, sauna, whatever.
                #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
                Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
                Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

Originally posted by Marley View Post
                  I don't know about the place you're testing for but if my employer even gets a hint of urine tampering, with detox or any method, they consider it a fail. If I were you I would drink a shit load of water, followed by coffee or tea, every day. Do something that makes you sweat a lot too. Running, cycling, sauna, whatever.
                  yeah got that
                  we'll I haven't use the detox kit I got yet.
                  and the pic above I posted was from my 3 piss this morning.
                  and all I had to drink before I did it was couple cups of coffee.
                  since after the test I've been drink water like crazy.
                  so I'm wondering if I should even bother with the detox.

also I still have 1 more test on hand ( one of those cup ones with the plug in it you turn. bit more elaborate then dip sticks I think.

gona use it be for walking out the door tomarrow
                  Last edited by 4barrel; 05-23-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I also got these water pill wondering if it's a good idea ta be taking that

Comment

Comment

that video gives DWC growing a whole new meaning!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X