Can I use azatrol during flower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I use azatrol during flower?

Ok so I think I have aphids in my grow room an tent.. I know I have them in my outside garden due to all the Dmg they have done.. uavent accyually seen the big itself tho... I found one leaf that looked like similar Dmg as the garden outside also noticed ants crawling on my indoor plants.. also on the ones outdoor.. thought nothin of it at first because I have a huge ant problem at my house.. but after seeing what they did to my garden in a week.. I don't wanna risk letting them get out of control in the grow.. so the guy at the grow shop said to use the azatrol that it was the better stuff that he carried.. he said I can use it during flower... just wanted to double check.. also should I foliar an soil drench? I haven't accyually seen the big besides 1 really really tiny clear big ru nnin across my floor.. I do have a slight fungus gnat problem to.. they come n go.. but there not that bad but this aphid thing has me kinda worried.. don't think I have them bad yet but want to hit them hard an killem before they do more dmg
    Visit my current grow at
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Howdy Blazed227, If the Azatrol contains azadirachtin, it can be used right up to 24 hours before the harvest. I have used Azamax (contains the azadirachtin) and it works very well. From what I have read about it, it interferes with the growth and development of the 'critters' so it takes a little while to see results. When it is needed, I add it directly to my reservoirs (I grow with DWC) and it becomes systematic in the plant and gets to the bugs as soon as they take their first bite.
    Good luck with Your battle with the little 'suckers'!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X