Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if plants are looking healthy?

Hey guys,

I am after some wisdom, I am day 27 into growth from germed seedling, Auto Fresh candy (fem) from. Its a closet grow under 300w Led Grow Light Full Spectrum Grow Lamp Led, small usb fan (Charles ing No.2 Soil, perlite).

I'm very new to this but trying to go about it all in the right way/ research buying all kit products needed. Topped my plant about 10 days ago and new growth seemed to be going well. But now my plant seems to be flagging, new fan leaves seem tiny and very condensed middle plant growth.... small node spacing etc.... stunted?. Im Also finding the start of yellowing on two of the leaves points and edges. My first two single fan leaves have totally discoloured and died off...I have just removed them from the plant. I have attached some pics as how the plant stands as of today. around 8 inches tall (is this normal? Strain depending of course). Could someone please shed some light on possible causes...Is there actually anything wrong? I also carefully repotted 3 days ago into a bigger pot, no root bounding evident when changing. Have fed nutrients 3 days ago. light has been pretty much 24/ but after seeing online 18/6 is prefered??

There seems to be so much online that it's hard to put a finger on what could be wrong. Heat stress? Nutrients out of sync? PH? over / under water, humidity?....... ahhhhha soooo many factors.

I will add my PH levels are high 7 but has been growing well so far up until this week (Ph down is in the post, will be with me on monday) soil seemed pretty dry 3 inches down so just watered.

Any help would be very much appreciated. If you can go on the pics attached. If you could also give some feedback on how the grow looks overall that would be great.
    Cheers guys
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	96064Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	96065Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	96066Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	96067Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	96068
    Attached Files
    Last edited by spear285; 05-21-2017, 05:18 AM.

ok spear how you doing today welcome what your seeing could be alot of things but after reading what you have done to it , hmmm give it a couple of more days I think it is in transplant shock , how far away is your light , what is your watering/feeding schedule,. if that plant was in a small pot up till a few days ago that could be it. what was it in before . that is a 2 gallon pot correct? I have some seedling that are in root riots right now 4 days above ground I'm already looking for roots coming out of the riots, as soon as I see roots I will put them in 1 gallon pots . this is a picture of a clone that is only 14 days since i transplanted it. I had to put it in a bigger pot . here is my pot size schedule rooted seedling 1 gallon pot , 1 gallon pot for 2 weeks then into a 5 gallon pot . I also feed my girls voodoo juice when they get transplanted in fact there is a weak solution for the seedlings.(voodoo juice helps roots grow. bigger the roots bigger the bud.) . if the plant is going outside like these seedling then I will put them in 1 gallon pots and plant them in the ground within the two weeks if they get root bound it will slow them down . you said there was no evidence of root bound when you transplanted ,the roots were not circling the old pot? I think she will recover but if you have more seeds I would start a couple more and as soon as they show roots put them in a 1 gallon pot for 2 weeks then transplant them again to 5 gallon pots you will be amazed at the size difference. the reason for starting new seeds the plant that is growing now is just about done in veg and will go into bloom soon once she does that and is done with the bloom stretch she wont get much bigger and is not going to be a huge yield sorry
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Overall it looks good. Nothing that can't be fixed. Get your ph in check first is my best advice. I'd like to see maybe her undercarriage to see if you could thin it out and spread it out some but that's just me don't make it right! Good job

Comment

forgot to upload the picture sorry
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hello Spears285, Good information above, You might should have transplanted a little sooner, and it looks like you might have been over watering, let her dry out and as JEG said get your PH right ,very important. Keep a good breeze blowing across her,and get your nutes right and I think she will be just fine.My opinion. You have got help coming, the pros will be answering your questions soon. Good Luck. DAAS69
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Hi guys thank you for taking the time to reply. All is very helpful to hear. @oldjarhead100 some great detailed advice thank you soooo much I will cherish it!!!. I will give them a few days and post some new pics. As of today its looking as though its perked up. @Jeg I will certainly get a pic of the undercaridge for you. @D.A.A.S.69 Thanks agin and your opinion is highly welcomed, have let her dry and seems to be much better for it today....heres hoping
            Cheers all
            Spear285

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X