Confused 3rd week in flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Confused 3rd week in flower

What's up yall so I'm back again sadly with more bad news. My plant's leaves are still curling and drooping. I've been watering correctly and have been giving correct nutes. I took a few pics to show you what I'm experiencing. The leaves are slowly beginnin to become shiny yesterday I pruned all yellowing leaves.

no pictures yet sorry
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        in my opinion it needs a transplant and perlite or smtng to help aerate the roots, maybe a fabric pot, or a softer soil. also always try to fill the pot all the way except and inch with soil so the plant has maximum root area, its going to thrive but it will not get much bigger

• Bikerstonrr
        Bikerstonrr commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with @9fingerleaves. The only thing I might add is possible ph problems. What is your ph in and out.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with both of these guys - BUT - she's already flowering and if you transplant you are going to confuse the plant. Her roots are set and she's concentrating on flowering. If you transplant you are asking her to set her roots again which she has already done - they only like to do one thing at a time. Roots or flower? your choice

Pot is waay too small and not enough soil. It's like trying to take a bath in a huge bath tub with inches of water! Read GWE top to bottom then try again. Good luck on your next grow, Peace!
      Perpetual setup!

Comment

They are droopy, which usually means there's either something going on at the roots (it wants more or less water at a time, to be watered more or less often, or to have better drainage/aeration). Your soil does look really thick like your plant roots may not be getting enough oxygen. However, I agree with the others that since the plant is already flowering, you want to be very careful to avoid accidently stressing your plant. It's a judgement call, but it does seem to be doing at least okay in this setup.

Sometimes plants can get a little limp when they're not getting enough light, what is your grow light?

Also, your leaves look dark green and shiny, which are signs of a Nitrogen Toxicity. That's another thing that can cause the leaves to sort of curl like they're drooping, too. Have you switched to Bloom nutrients with very low levels of Nitrogen now that your plant is flowering?

Overall your plant actually looks pretty good!

Comment

I am using a mh light 600 Watts i have been using the flora trio pack. Some of the leaves seem to be curling downward in the shape o of a taco shell. Leaves also feel dry. If this is nitrogen toxicity. How can i fix it?

Comment

You have plenty of light so I don't think it's that. If it's a Nitrogen toxicity, you should just give it plain, pH'ed water for a few waterings, and it'll lighten up and the leaves will straighten out once it starts using up the extra Nitrogen in the leaves. When you start giving nutrients again, you want to make sure you're giving a Bloom nutrient with low N. (For the three numbers on the front of the nutrients, N-P-K, you want that first number to be half or less the amount of the other numbers).

In your case it's a relatively small toxicity, and as far as nutrient problems this is one of the few that your leaves can mostly recover from since they just need to use up the extra Nitrogen

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X