Mexican jumping beens 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican jumping beens 2

Ah sh#t here I go again,I just dropped 6 brick weed seeds in a shot glass two days ago with a splash of hydrogen peroxide just for luck placed on window sill.48 hours later I've got 6 what appears to be small polliewogs the step between egg and frog anyway last time I did this was last nov.i gave out to friends for xmass before knowing thier sex it turned out half of them were male and were discarded the girls turned out pretty good bud,Mexican weed gets a bum rap I be leave its because of the way it's harvested (too late) for me,and the way it's dried and cured or not makes a big difference. I put 3 polliewogs in a 1 gal.reg pot and did the same to the other 3 as far away from each other as is possible ( my plan is to grow 3 in one pot until the sex is decovered than chop out the males and transplant the strongest girl from each pot. I got a 50/50shot an I like the odds these are reg seeds so I'm hopeing for a sept. harvest but it could go longer? Getting siked up just talking about it as I'm takeing another a hit on my smiling skull pipe and looking forward to a great harvest.......later

For those of u old enough to not remember the 60s this is what most were smoking lol

Comment

SoCal in the '60s was an amazing time and place.

Comment

I recently germinated 10 Mexican brickweed seeds. Six are confirmed and flowering females. One male I killed. And 3 seedlings no sex yet. The flowering plants. One real sativa. Stretchy and slow. One pure indica big fat colas with very few leaves and thick pistils. And the rest are indica like hybrids. One is foxtailing and it's really leafy. What in saying is. Very different from one another but really great weed

Comment

Only time will tell for me looking forward to the adventure tho.

Comment

hey Potted I grew some bag seed when I started turn out real good guess its the difference between seedless females and pollinated females
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

if after your plants have the third set of leafs then give then a little n and increase humidity you will get more females than males from jorge cervintes bible page 21
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thanks for the advice,I need all the help I can get"........ hay Jarhead are u a X Marine or something? Just wondering not looking to pry,back in country I had a good friend that was a grunt,and flew with him and other jar heads over the rice patties.
                u see I was assigned to a Marine helicopter squadron as a safety repair man(a NAVY parachute packer) and as things got dicey and replacements were not being sent I was drafted again as a crewman on a chopper.thats how I got my purple hart we drew a lot of ground fire flying so low.I was told to sit on my helmet so I wouldn't get my ass shot off.I was 17 what did I know so I did it and got shot in the foot instead.got sent to hospital and than home. I'm still receiveing a check from the government for my disability.told the grand kids a pool shark bit it off..... Thay wouldn't go in the pool for a week,sorry for being so chatty lol

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Potted it is welcomed yes I am a Marine its a life long club,they don't tell you that before you join lol, thank you for your service and Welcome Home, I missed the Nam (lucky Bastard I am LOL). If only the Corps loved the Marines like the Marines love the Corps we would be all set. My dad cut his fingers off on a saw and told us a cow bit them off and to this day I keep my hands well away from them lol. Still fighting with Va for some of my issues but compared to others I'm doing ok

The seeds are up and running,I've got them under t8 floresents for now about 4 inches away 24-7. With a small fan running on slow to keep air moving.Looking forward to moving them out side ASAP thets it for now.......chow

Comment

to get you motivated, take a look at this sexy bud from my brickweed seeds. thats inch and a half in width to be conservative Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6128.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	4.31 MB
ID:	96854

Comment

Hollie shit!!!!! Let me get my lobster bib on that looks good enough to eat,thanks for the pic.pardon my drooling but that's just my way. LOL

Comment

Not much happening on top now,but those tap roots are sinking in deep,I hope! Just keepen it real. All for now......

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                        9fingerleafs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice. I just want to say. Today I found out the remaining 3 youngsters are confirmed females. So 12 plants 11 females one male. Great ratio if you ask me

Nice roll of the dice,hope for plentiful harvest for ya!!!!!

Comment

Told the grandkids it got bit of by a pool shark ! I am loving it Potted, that's some funny stuff.
                        Cfls for a week or two
                        315lec for everything else
                        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                        36x36x63 inch tent.
                        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                        Smart pots
                        Molasses
                        Autoflowers

Comment

I just harvested this plant potted
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2030.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	834.3 KB
ID:	98912Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2032.PNG
Views:	63
Size:	890.5 KB
ID:	98913Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2029.PNG
Views:	49
Size:	872.8 KB
ID:	98914

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X