How do I do grow Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I do grow Journal

I wan't to do a grow journal on an upcoming outside grow how do I keep it on one thread and keep adding to it as I go along . Yes I am computer illiterate lol so easy instructions please, any help would be appreciated. my current grow Im in week 5 of bloom wanted to post an update but can't find the original thread, I scrolled though 18 pages before I gave up lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

I've been trying to find your journals too! I'd say start a new thread with easy to remember name so you can search engine it if you can't find it. Big button main page. New topic. Please figure it out I enjoy reading your thoughts

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks Jeg

• berrypilot
      berrypilot commented
      Editing a comment
      🌱 You can also put a link to your journal in your signature like Jeg did, so it's easy to get back to! 🌱

Topics started by oldjarhead100

Is the link I got from your profile on all the topics you started on the forum. you can find this by clicking your name, 'about' tab and then selecting posts/topics etc

Comment

Simple. You can just start a new thread by clicking on +new topic on the forum page. Give it a title, "oldjar's stinky skunk journal!" be aware you can't edit the title once entered. Enter whatever you think is relevent to your plants or whatever else really, ask questions, start conversations, share and learn new shit everyday! I try to wait to enter once a week in mine but I'm a blabberer and the crowd here is forgiving. Save the page in your bookmarks or favorites and there you are! And pictures! Lots!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Since there's a thread on this topic, let me add a question: What information should be included in a journal? I'm about to start my first grow since discovering GWE and it's time to keep some records (as I get older, my memory gets less reliable). Want to be certain everything I will ever come back and want to find is in there, but without digging through pages of useless details. So what data am I likely to be looking for a year from now?

Comment

• Zativa
          Zativa commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. Things I do or change obviously need to be written down, but will I ever want to know (for example) the local humidity during last year's grow? It would be helpful if anyone can name specific details they ever looked up in their old grow logs. Want to build a spreadsheet form which will remind me to fill in all of the blanks at regular intervals.

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Just start one, see where it takes you...

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          local humidity could be a good one to write down. Especially during the dry and cure so you know how long it took previously so you know if you need to adjust anything to speed up/slow down the process in the future
          I know some recreational fisherman keep a bit of a record if they land a good fish. Things like tide, moon phase, time, location etc.

🌱 I think the best things to include is basic info (soil/hydro, grow light, nutrients, size of grow space, etc), and other than that, just pictures and your thoughts and observations! It's a little window into the grow as experienced by you! 🌱
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

I put hi low temps and humidity for both sides of my tent in my grow log, when i feed which nutes cycle etc.

Ultimately, it's all about the pictures
          Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Since we talking about journals, I have a question. When I post my stupid questions do y'all recognize them as such and don't answer cause you know I'll figure it out or do whatever I want or what? Just curious

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Jeg I wanted to start a Journal because of how fun your's was to read only hope I can ramble as much as you lol

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              You're joking right? I'm kicking myself this morning for the way I went on yesterday. But I guess I am a ramblin man.... I personally want my journal to be an expression of who I am and at the same time show new comers that it doesn't have to be rocket science. Also this thread is kinda like your journal for now

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              Ideally you would stop by mine from time to time that way if we talk shop I'll have quick reference to it in the future.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X