Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperate newbie needs help urgently!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate newbie needs help urgently!!!!!!!

Hey guys could you help me as to weather ornot these are ready to harvest please

I'll try and help but need closer pictures of triches and maybe a few more details like age,strain, stuff like that. I tried to zoom in on trichs but couldn't see clear enough

Comment

• Jeg
      Jeg commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to add a little more cause I'm bored and miss my grow. About a month ago maybe longer I was desperately needing urgent advice about harvesting mine...................I'm still waiting to harvest 😞

To the nakid eye they look like they could go longer. But like mentioned above the true way to know is to look at your trichome's.
    get your self a hand held 50-100x microscope
    ( 10,15 bucks ebay/amazon)
    zoom in to the crystals and see if the globs filled in milky white or if it's still clear... once there all milky, chop chop.

But if there still clear leave it.
    The worst thing you can do is chop to early.
    You'll loose out on potency and yield.
    the last week the buds will swell right up.
    take a pic on the same day every week and you see the differance
    I know how hard it can be to hold back, but if you wait till they are truly ready. your gona be happy you did.
    Last edited by 4barrel; 05-12-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

The hairs are still white for my take on these plants- and until they turn dark, I don't check the trichomes.
      The only exception is some sativas never turn. Once the hairs curl and darken and the trichomes are where you want them- you will be good to chop, as they will have stopped growing then.
      Anyways, you have plenty of time before they are ready and then you have a 1- 2 week window to harvest them in.
      It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• Weed Pharma
        Weed Pharma commented
        Editing a comment
        alltatup, too many people read the internet and apply it to everything without understanding-

Stating "The only exception is some sativa's never turn" is not saying the grow at hand is a sativa.

Pointing out possible exceptions (to my statements for this grow) is for completness and understanding, in case those reading may in fact be growing sativa's.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Weed Pharma I made the comment with beanosk in mind, actually. Didn't want him thinking his triches might not turn...

• OzBud
        OzBud commented
        Editing a comment
        I pointed out a possible exception in another thread the other day in regards to super soil needing no runoff compared to other mediums. Turns out the grower was using super soil and hadn't previously mentioned that.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Great pics, Bean!!! I THINK I see lots of milky triches, and the pistils look nice and brown. But then I go back and look at your first pics, and see lots of white pistils. We have had various discussions on the forum about harvesting mature colas first, while letting other bud sites continue to mature... That might be an option for you where the pistils are all brown and curled in.

Really beautiful grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X