Does my plant look right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does my plant look right?

Can someone just tell me if my plant looks like its supposed to??

Do you have a picture of it?

Comment

Maybe I'm too stoned...I see no pic man..show is what you got

Comment

Looks good to me!

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol...tuff crowd.huh

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep.....@green75 I've got something to show you

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay.....let's see it

I noticed you use something similar for pots. Just odd I happen to have a huge roll from a past business.

Comment

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very cool..you can make them any size...

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          hey jeg wow what an Idea how about using the covers for 5 gallon buckets and I lost the two screws to, one of my air pots and I just use sheet rock screws

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 good ideas. I'm still deciding whether to build air pots or smart pots or a combination of both. I have tons of the material, if my state ever becomes legal I'm ready!

You've made this thread and commented in another asking for opinions on how your plant looks but in neither of the posts is there a photo.

If you scroll down to the bottom of this thread to where the box is to type a reply, on the left hand side is a little picture of a camera next to a paperclip. Click on the camera and then upload your picture and we'll have something to go on.
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Hey man, is Dave home?
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170531_125649.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	424.5 KB
ID:	99818 okay IDK if this is a good enough pic. If not I'll try again. Sorry for the lag in response. I've been down hella research on growing and kinda just got lost in it and forgot 😂 but I'm sure you get that lol anyways there she? is.

Comment

• Newf
              Newf commented
              Editing a comment
              She looks good to me. Good luck!

Well that was 2 weeks ago. This is it now.. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170531_203611.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	99958

Comment

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking pretty good and healthy. Why the wet leaves? Also you might need a few more 2700k for flower but you might be ok. All in all looks good though

Okay cool. And I just misted it. But yeah I might just get some higher wattage lights. But thanks for the input!

Comment

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              No problem. What wattage and lumens are those? Just curious, they are shorter than most spiral cfls?

Idk at the moment. I think like 13w 😭 but I found some actual 100w 2700k cfls (not equivalent) at the dollar store for like 2.50 so I'm gonna run and pic those up today. I think 300w total cfl will be good

Comment

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              Remember your adding up actual wattage. 100 watts is only really 23 watts

What do you mean? It's not a 23w *100 equivalent. It's just a regular 100w cfl. And I'd have 3 of them...

Comment

• Jeg
              Jeg commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok. Just checking

They had some but I knew from reading online that it's not the same. So those should do right?

Comment

I don't want to seem rude, I just want you to get it right. Have you seen my cfl grow? I use 100watt and 150watt bulbs. 23 and 42 actual. The 100's you can buy in two and three packs for 10-15 US dollars. 150 or 42 actual are about 10 a piece if you can find them. Tractor supply has decent feit bulbs in both sizes. If you know something I don't or I'm incorrect I apologize but I'm pretty knowledgeable about cfl's. Oh yeah and you are adding up the actual wattage number to get to your 150 minimum per plant.

Comment

No you're good man I'm just trying to understand. So are all cfls only equivalents? Like 100w is actually only 23w? So like a 50 watt equivalent would be like actually 13w or something close to that?

Comment

• Jeg
                  Jeg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, something like that. I personally think you can get a decent plant using 4 -100wt bulbs or 92 actual watts. But more light= more bud! My last grow had a total of twelve bulbs combination of 100-150 and it was all for one plant! I added it up one time and it was like 360 watts

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X