Should I use this for veg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I use this for veg?

What do you guys think? Will it bring out those Diesel terpenes?!?!? Or will it kill me?๐Ÿ˜…
    x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Possibly kill you since it's for turf and most likely not food safe.

Can't get Terpinator where you are?
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• OzBud
      OzBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Terpinator is supposed to do as it says it does, has been mentioned in articles on the main GWE site and our very own Tika has used it with some of her previous GH grows before the current Canna grow

Dude I wouldn't use that......it has slow release nitrogen, that is not good for flowering๐Ÿ˜‚....and no potassium
    The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Come on guys !!!! Just messing around boys, that shit is nasty as!!!! That's what I use for my customers lawns and they sure as hell don't smoke that grass!!
      x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        how do you know? that might be why the rich ones are such a-holes....savin' them $bills by smokin' that sweet chronic lawn, yo!!

Lol...fkn Frenchmen..ha

Comment

Chronic lawn lololol

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Anyone came across ganja ground cover in nurseries yet? Can't wait for that day....

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've told the wife many times..the day it becomes legal is the day her landscaping disappears and will be replaced with as many pot plants as our lot will hold.. ( I got told to go somewhere)

• CCisme
          CCisme commented
          Editing a comment
          Im pretty sure my hubbys tolerence would be headed out the window to, but but but yep I got a big ole look for the lawn and flower garden ๐Ÿ˜‚

Do NOT use this in your grow!. It is hard to PH properly.
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 05-10-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• LuckyAcres
          LuckyAcres commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh dude that shit is easy to adapt for our use, cut it with 2 gallons of ph down, add 3 quarts of bud candy and 4.7 oz of bleach....or just buy new seeds....

• Herby
          Herby commented
          Editing a comment
          ahaha acres good shit

One mayor red flag is the amount of indemiately available nitrogen from urea. This can burn your plants in a day. Way too acidic too. It's just like pissing in a plant. Also like the other said. Time release is weed enemy

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X