Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick question about clip-on oscillating fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question about clip-on oscillating fans...

Hey! I'm looking for a small oscillating clip-on fan for my tent. The ones I've purchased so far just don't clip on to the upright supports right. Which one do you guys use? I remember seeing a recommendation somewhere, but I can't locate it now. Thank you! You all are marvelous!
    Started 1st grow 4/28/17
    3x3 Apollo tent
    600w MH/HPS
    Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil
    Fox Farm nutes
    White Widow x 2 and Papaya x 2

I like the oscillating tower fans myself, small foot print and distributes air top to bottom of the canopy in my small tent (2'x4'). Weed loves a bit of a windy day
    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

I definitely like the idea of an oscillating tower fan, Beach_Town_Brit . I'll have to look into that further.

I currently use the one pictured. I have a small grow box with a footprint of 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet and this little fan sits down in the corner of the box blowing up into the canopy from below.

Comment

Yeah were switching from the clip ons to the standing tower, itll replace two or three clip ons.

Edit the holy typos batman!
        Last edited by CCisme; 05-08-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• RubySlippers
          RubySlippers commented
          Editing a comment
          *we're and it'll
          hehe 😬
          Last edited by RubySlippers; 05-09-2017, 06:12 AM.

Thanks all! Looks like the smallest available is 16" so I'll have to see if it'll work for me. I'd like a telescoping one, though...
        Started 1st grow 4/28/17
        3x3 Apollo tent
        600w MH/HPS
        Fox Farm nutes

Comment

I've got an oscillating tower in each tent as well, they're fantastic!

Comment

So Ruby had the same problem but the bigger fans were to much for my room and they don't sell small oscillating fans so I bought the regular 6" clip ons and hung them from there power cord or pieces of string this allows them to oscillate. I have several fans in each side of my room but I have a couple of these hanging fans as well .you can see from the picture how I hang them
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I just realized what Beach_Town_Brit meant by "tower fan". I was thinking of a oscillating stand fan that has a larger footprint. Looking at the towers now on Amazon and I think that's the way to go! Thanks!
              Started 1st grow 4/28/17
              3x3 Apollo tent
              600w MH/HPS
              Fox Farm nutes

Comment

RubySlippers. I also use oscillating tower fans and love them. Wal-Mart's got 2 or 3 different kinds and sizes cheap. PEACE
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

• RubySlippers
                RubySlippers commented
                Editing a comment
                I ended up getting one from Amazon. I'm afraid it might be too powerful for my 4 x 4 tent. Even on the lowest setting! Between the fan, humidifier and 3 5 gal smart pots I feel like I might eventually run out of room. And I have one more plant to squeeze in there! It's actually a nice problem to have! Thanks for your input!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X