Resilient Comeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resilient Comeback

Here's a bit of a photographic timeline on my White Widow, which had a close call with enriched soil. It had nutrient burn in the beginning, and when it got transplanted into a "diluted" soil mix it came around with some luscious growth. My next WWs are going into an organic mix that I made with, among other things, fish compost made at the salmon hatchery where I work. The guys up there use the stuff for growing vegetables as well.

Each picture was taken approximately two weeks apart, and in the third picture the LST has been on the go for somewhere over a week. The branching from the lower nodes is visible and there is more at the upper ones but they haven't poked up through the foliage yet. I was considering getting a clone off it but it's doing so good that I'll get them from the next ones when they get bigger.

wow...
    those are fat frickin leaves for a young plant.
    looks hardy...
    I'm wondering if that's normal structure for a white widow, or if it's cuz of what your feeding it.
    I have widow seeds I'm wilaiting ta start.
    And looks like you got lots of time for taking clones

Comment

I'm wondering the same thing about the leaves, I have another one with leaves just like it, so I'm inclined to think it's typical of the strain. I'll have a better idea when my next batch of seedlings get a bit bigger. These latest girls are starting out free of problems.

Comment

Which breeder is the WW from?

There's a fair few salmon (atlantic) hatcheries around here where I live. Some also do brown/rainbow trout as well to help stock our trout fisheries
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• flytier
          flytier commented
          Editing a comment
          This one is from Crop King Seeds. Some of the newer leaves are a bit less rounded but still pretty wide.

Where are you located? I'm in New Brunswick, a bigtime Atlantic salmon hotspot,

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm in Tasmania, Australia. Off the South East of the mainland.

• flytier
          flytier commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool, At the last place I was working, right before I left, we had a new program manager who was from there. Seamus Walker, I think his name is.

Originally posted by flytier View Post
        I'm wondering the same thing about the leaves, I have another one with leaves just like it, so I'm inclined to think it's typical of the strain. I'll have a better idea when my next batch of seedlings get a bit bigger. These latest girls are starting out free of problems.
        if it turns out its the fish compost ya made that's doing that big robust look.
        You should bottle that shit, stick your family Crest on it and start a line of plant food.....get rich..ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by 4barrel View Post

if it turns out its the fish compost ya made that's doing that big robust look.
          You should bottle that shit, stick your family Crest on it and start a line of plant food.....get rich..ha ha
          and Those are white widow from crop king.....Oh goody cuz I have the same ones that Ive been waiting ta sprout I'll be abbe ta tell you if it's there seeds doing that or the stuff your feeding

Comment

• flytier
            flytier commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I'm interested to know what other peoples' CKS WWs are like. Even though I have next to no experience growing weed, it seems to me that it is growing kind of slow. I don't have any in the fish compost yet; I don't want to mess with this one now and my others are still a couple weeks from transplant. But let me know how yours turn out, for sure.

I havr two ww from crop king one with super fat indica's and one a little thinner

Comment

Originally posted by CCisme View Post
            I havr two ww from crop king one with super fat indica's and one a little thinner
            Mmmm.
            They look like they have the same structure.
            Is one a little more mature then the other.... Maybe???
            Ether way,
            They look good a hardy, which is reassuring like I said above I have the same seed from C.K.
            just waiting for space in my Veg room ta start a couple....
            I just posted some pics before I chop.
            Click on my name. go have a look

Comment

• flytier
              flytier commented
              Editing a comment
              Holy crap! Looks like a jungle.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X